Marketplace products have their own return policies. If you're not sure if your product is part of Marketplace, check the product page and look for the "Sold and shipped by" section. If it doesn't say Best Buy, it's a Marketplace product.
Marketplace Return Delays due to COVID-19
Most Marketplace sellers are taking extra precautions at this time to ensure the health and safety of their staff and community. Please note that this may cause delays in processing returns.
Where can I find the seller's return policies?
There are 2 places you can find a Marketplace seller's return policy:
- On the product page for a Marketplace product, click the seller’s name to go to the seller’s page. On this page, you’ll find the seller’s return policy.
- If you've already placed a Marketplace order, you can access the seller's return policy on both the Order Details page or through your Shipped Order confirmation email.
How do I return a Marketplace order?
To request a return please contact the seller directly from your Order Details page and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date product was received by customer
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
In the return package, please make sure to include:
- Return Authorization (RA) number supplied by the seller
- Original packaging
- Any product accessories
- Manuals/warranty cards
Can Marketplace orders be returned to Best Buy stores?
- No, at this time, Best Buy Marketplace items cannot be returned to Best Buy stores.