Arlo Ultra 2 Wire-Free Outdoor 4K UHD IP Security System with 2 Cameras - White
- Includes two cameras for better coverage of your home or property
- Wire-free camera connection avoids clutter and makes installation easy
- Standalone IP cameras work with Wi-Fi connectivity and does not require hub
See More Clearly
- 4K HDR video and 3840x2160 video resolution lets you view the picture with incredible clarity and detail
- 160-degree of horizontal view angle allows you to have wide view of area
- Color night vision makes it possible to see the objects or person with great clarity
- Object detection feature sends instant alerts to your phone, upon detecting motion
Enhanced and Easy Monitoring Capabilities
- Noise-canceling 2-way audio and live video let you keep an eye on your home or property from anywhere, anytime
- Activity Zones feature allows you to minimize undesired notifications
- Video History feature lets you check the past events
More Peace of Mind
- Six months of battery life avoids the need for frequent battery charging or replacement
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for enhanced convenience
- Made for outdoor usage
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 84 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing surveillance camera!- May 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am beyond happy with the Arlo Ultra 2 camera system! I was worried that I would have trouble setting it up by myself, but it was surprisingly easy. Very quickly I was up and running. I can not believe how clear the picture is. I have never seen a camera with color night vision, but it makes a huge difference. I love that it has two way audio, I used it the other day to remind my daughter it was garbage night and for her to take it out! We have had some issues recently and I feel a lot better having this set up. if you are looking for a great camera with all the bells and whistles for a really good price look no further!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 4k upgrade- December 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These cameras are definitely an upgrade that you need. The Spotlight Function works well at night and brighter than expected. This function alone is amazing. Though great in image quality the 4K video isn’t available on live video mode (depending on internet speed). Also its not continuous recording due to the 4k. My main issue really is the battery life on the cameras. They last about 4 days before having to recharge. My settings are pretty aggressive for motion so your mileage may vary. Im going to try solar panel accessories to alleviate this issue. The motion detection is very good. Overall very good home security cameras they are very clear and amazing detail.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera system!- December 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Arlo Ultra 2 is an excellent camera system. It is super easy to set up with the app and the picture quality is great. I used the original Arlo camera system and they have come a long way with both the app and the hardware. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to swap the battery out. You don’t have to remove the camera and forget with anything. Just push the release button and the cover slides off. There are plenty of features within the app so make sure to take some time check everything out. This is an awesome camera system for anyone looking to add some extra security to your home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.