Audio Technica AT-LP60X-GM Belt Drive Turntable
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2-speed belt-drive automatic turntable plays vinyl records at 33-1/3 RPM and 45 RPM
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier lets you choose between phono- or line-level output
- Detachable RCA output cable (3.5mm male to dual RCA male) connects effortlessly to your stereo system
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus provides excellent high-fidelity performance
- Upgraded tonearm base and headshell delivers improved tracking and reduced resonance
- 12" die-cast aluminum platter is designed for anti-resonance to provide crystal-clear playback
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside the chassis to reduce unwanted noise in the signal chain
- Includes a detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Required accessories (sold separately)RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid and good!!!- February 6, 2020
Very solid and good product! Not expensive for the quality of sound, incredibly surprised! If you’re and every day listener, you don’t need to pay more. If you don’t need BT, it’s perfect! I recommend this product all the way! This kind of turntable makes older vinyl sound better because it’s not and superior high quality turntable at $500 or more... With the bigger ones, you probably be disappoint earring the popcorn of old records that you don’t ear with this one.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent- December 23, 2019
Very good turntable. Professional, good tracking. Highly recommended. Check it is level.
Not helpful (6)Report
- So far, so good!- April 18, 2021
Very smooth operation, but no anti-skate nor stylus pressure adjustment. Stylus pressure may gradually increase with use and wear. The push button controls are not super heavy duty, so proper care of pushing them in should be exercised. I installed properly, and on a level, solid surface, the average user could experience several years of enjoyment. The best in it's price class. The version I purchased was the standard model, no BT or USB option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report