Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Baby Formula Dispenser - White/Black
- Mixes, heats, and dispenses formula or water perfectly and instantly for time-saving convenience
- Digital controls and an LCD control panel make it easy to set up and simple to use the fully customizable mixing system
- Mixing system dispenses between 2oz. and 10oz. in 1oz. increments
- Features 3 warming settings (room temperature, body temperature, and warmer than body temperature) so you can get the warmth just right
- Compatible with all bottle brands and sizes, as well as virtually all formula brands and types
- Provides airtight formula powder storage for up to twenty 8oz. bottles
- Warms water on demand instead of heating an entire tank
- Sleek, slim design fits almost anywhere
- BPA-free 50oz. water tank is removable, dishwasher-safe, and features an easy-to-fill wide-top opening
- Quieter water pump keeps the noise level to a minimum
- Sleek, slim design fits almost anywhere
- Formula Pro Advanced
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1537 reviewers who responded, 1284 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY- November 27, 2021
My lo is 3 weeks old when I started to use it and noticed he was getting hungry every 2 hours on the dot when he would usually go every 3 hours. I thought it was a growth spurt but after day 4 something just didn’t seem right and I decided to formulate by hand starting at night for all his night feedings and notice he was back at waking up every 3 hours for a feeding instead of 2. The next morning I did a test to catch the formula with a bag and noticed after 3 attempts it was only giving me a half of a scoop. I’m absolutely livid. Please do me a favor and do not buy this machine or at least test it out once every couple days to see if you’re getting the proper mixNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- FALLING APART!!!!!- December 5, 2021
I received this babybreeza formula maker and thought it was the best thing! I have been using it for the last five months and have had nothing but drama with it!! First the temperature button would not heat the water up until about 2 months ago it began heating up by itself. Next the formula and water together clogs the spout every four bottles so you have to clean the spout and the tray that holds the powered formula. Last but not least the machine has been sitting on the counter since it came out the box it has not been dropped nor has anything fell on it, the sides are disconnecting causing a bulge in the back side and on top. VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS EXPENSIVE PRODUCT!! Would like to know how to contact the manufacturer so the person that got me this as a gift can be refunded or replace my falling apart breeze with a new and improved one!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's not what I expected- January 21, 2021
When I bought it I was delighted with it, my baby drank 2 ounces and it was warm, but now that he takes 5 ounces, the milk does not dissolve well, not all the powder comes out, it stays stuck, after each feeding I have to remove everything and clean it, Also for the part that comes out the milk and water, everything stays stuck .... thanks :(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Game changer- May 8, 2021
Our baby takes formula more often than breast milk. Before I found this machine, making bottles at night and early morning was tough and messy, adding to the stress that if your baby is screaming. Since we got this Baby Brezza Formula Mixer, we use it to make every bottle. It can make a bottle right away... Yes, I mean literally formula milk will come out immediately by just clicking the "Start" button. You can adjust the temp, ounces and formula setting, right in the dashboard. Just make sure that you assemble the formula container correctly based on the manual. If you don't, the machine may not work properly. And even though you do need to clean the funnel every 4 bottles made, it's not a big deal at all and makes great sense since the funnel is a place to hold mixed formula before it comes out. Funnel is easy to wash just by hands and easy to put back on when it's dried. The formula container is recommended to be cleaned every week and cleaning is also easy. Strongly recommend for parents who have bottle-taking babies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the bottle warmer...- July 3, 2019
I was so eager and filled with anticipation as I awaited the arrival of our Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced and after our first use, the wind left our sails :( This is proving to be just a very expensive way to make bottles. The greatest disappointment is the temperature setting. It claims that there are three varieties but no matter which setting I select it seems to come out the same - lukewarm- even the “above body temperature” setting. Oh yeah, and you still have to do a bit of shaking to get the clumps out and the mixture is a bit watery which leads my baby girl to want more after her usual amount.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns