Baby Brezza Steri-Dry Steam Sterilizer
- Sterilizes up to 6 bottles plus accessories in an 8 minute steam cycle
- Natural steam sterilization kills 99.9 percent of germs to keep your baby healthy
- Can be used with bottles, breast pump parts, pacifiers, and anything else that can withstand steam sterilization
- Contents of sterilizer remain sterile for up to 24 hours, or until the lid is opened
- Easy-to-use control panel lets you select from sterilize, sterilize and dry, and dry only cycles
- Choose between 30, 45, or 60 minute dry cycles to fit your schedule
- Use the Steri-Dry sterilizer to store bottles and accessories on the rack inside the machine or on your countertop
- Works with most bottle sizes
- Steri-Dry Steam Sterilizer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 174 reviewers who responded, 135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Would buy again- September 11, 2019
I bought this 4 in 1 step sterilizer and it has been amazing! I’ve seen a lot of review about leaking and residue but honestly if you clean the hot plate and use distilled water every time you should not have any problems! My only complaint it that they say it fits 6 bottles + more accessories but it doesn’t, I have the Baby Brezza bottles & I cannot fit 6 bottles plus the bottle caps in one cycle but it’s not a huge issue! i recommend all Brezza products to all new moms! They are all life savers & even the bottles my baby loves! I hope they come out with more products as I’m in love & would love to see what more they have in store for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- December 17, 2017
The moment I saw this on one of my mommy friend's counter I knew right away I wanted to have one. It's been a year since then and I'm on baby#2 now that I've finally decided to splurge myself on this. Both my friend and I love this product! It does what it's supposed to be. Clean up is really easy. We use distilled water. I use it too every night before going to bed. Although I can only place 6-8bottles at a time, it's not really a big deal since I never let myself get piled up with dirty bottles anyway. So far it hasn't disappoint me yet. Also looks great on my kitchen counter compared to the microwaveable ones I used to have! I should have bought it sooner!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would buy this product again and again- February 11, 2019
This is hands down one of the must useful products we've had since having baby boy,It saves you soooo much time, that "us mamas" need, it is amazing that you won't have to worry about having to dry out all of your baby's bottles, pacifiers ,etc..plus the beep feature that it has ones the cycle is complete.I was surprised to find everything inside this Sterilizer completely dry and ready to use again. I would recommend it to anyone out there trying to find a product that is not only cute and fancy(at least it is to me ) but also suuuuuper powerful,,,, if you're pregnant,please consider getting yourself one of this,,,IM SURE, you WON'T regret it....#yourwelcome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.