Battlefield 2042 (Xbox One)
- Battlefield 2042 marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise in a near-future world that’s been ravaged by climate-driven disasters, leading to the most severe refugee crisis in human history
- Join up to 128 players and fight in extreme environments on massive battlegrounds across the globe
- Play in vast, dynamic, and mindblowing battlefields for intense gaming sessions closer to realism
- Use cutting-edge weapons, vehicles, jets, and more to win the war
- Create hand-tailored squads through the new Specialist system to help you win the battle
- Gather the Data Drives, compete against opponents, and take strategic decisions in Hazard Zone mode
- Customise your weapons, guns, and more, change the rules of war, or revisit classic experiences from Battlefield 3, and Battlefield : Bad Company 2 in Portal mode
- Revisit classic maps from Battlefield's past and enjoy enhanced visuals thanks to Frosbite for a more realistic gaming experience
- Features six classic maps at launch : Arica Harbor, Valparaiso, El Alamein, Battle of the Bulge, Caspian Border, and Noshar Canals
- Play as Kimble Irish Graves, the returning No-Pat Specialist, and unlock an Irish skin when pre-ordering the game
- New Seasons system brings updates to the game and let you progress as you play
- People who have been displaced are called Non-Patriated, or No-Pats, and the soldiers among them are recruited to fight in a global war waged by the US and Russia
- Extreme weather events and resource conflicts have shifted the balance of global power
- The United States and Russia stand at the brink of war, while a mix of Non-Patriated combat veterans form independent groups known as Task Forces. Fight to define the future in this never-before-seen theater of war
- Play in multiplayer modes like Conquest, Breakthrough, and the all-new Hazard Zone
Number of Players
- Game Disc
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No Single Player campaign, Should be Free to Play- December 13, 2021
With No Single Player campaign, This Should be Free to Play Multiplayer like Halo Infinite Multiplayer is and Like the Call of Duty Warzone is. But To Charge full price is Shameful... I guess my collection of all the battlefield games stops here, I have them all right back to the OG Xbox, But I won't be buying this one.........I wish is could rate it 0 starsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Please read the reviews before you buy- November 24, 2021
I wish I had read the reviews before I picked this game up. It is a total waste of money if you want to play you have to purchase game pass which will cost you $9.99 a month plus what you payed for the game. There is no single player campaign in the game so after spending hours downloading the updates for game this game I'm stuck with a paper weight in a nice metal case. Save your money and wait for a game you can own and not a rent to own game like this where you can never pay it off. For those that like to play online it may be a great game but for me it is a waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Battlefield Yet -- Do NOT buy!- December 29, 2021
One of the worst games I've ever purchased and played. I've been a longtime fan of BF games, but this one is horrible. The graphics are sub-par. They leave you feeling like you're playing the old BF games from 15 years ago. There's no campaign mode and online gameplay is weak at best. You cannot talk with other players, the gameplay is slow and maps far too large. I bought this game on sale, but regret spending the money. Can't believe BF would release such garbage. BF I and BF V were excellent, but this is a let down. Highly recommend you save your money!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This game barely works.- November 21, 2021
50% of the game the doesn't work 100% of the time. I pre-ordered this game. They released a game that just doesn't work. It's a stain on what was once a great franchise.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Not even worth $5- January 31, 2022
For being an online only game I was expecting more, especially with the Battlefield name. The spawn points are poor for how large the maps are, it takes forever to run across the maps because there are not enough vehicles placed around, and there is no story/campaign to make up for the poor multiplayer. I mean warzone is better than this. I also feel bad company 2 had better graphics compared to this constant glitch and BC2 is 12 years old. Unless you can get this game for cheaper than $5 then it's not worth it, because more than $5 is too much.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns