Battlefield 2042 (PS4)
- Battlefield 2042 marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise in a near-future world that’s been ravaged by climate-driven disasters, leading to the most severe refugee crisis in human history
- Join up to 128 players and fight in extreme environments on massive battlegrounds across the globe
- Play in vast, dynamic, and mindblowing battlefields for intense gaming sessions closer to realism
- Use cutting-edge weapons, vehicles, jets, and more to win the war
- Create hand-tailored squads through the new Specialist system to help you win the battle
- Gather the Data Drives, compete against opponents, and take strategic decisions in Hazard Zone mode
- Customise your weapons, guns, and more, change the rules of war, or revisit classic experiences from Battlefield 3, and Battlefield : Bad Company 2 in Portal mode
- Revisit classic maps from Battlefield's past and enjoy enhanced visuals thanks to Frosbite for a more realistic gaming experience
- Features six classic maps at launch : Arica Harbor, Valparaiso, El Alamein, Battle of the Bulge, Caspian Border, and Noshar Canals
- Play as Kimble Irish Graves, the returning No-Pat Specialist, and unlock an Irish skin when pre-ordering the game
- New Seasons system brings updates to the game and let you progress as you play
- People who have been displaced are called Non-Patriated, or No-Pats, and the soldiers among them are recruited to fight in a global war waged by the US and Russia
- Extreme weather events and resource conflicts have shifted the balance of global power
- The United States and Russia stand at the brink of war, while a mix of Non-Patriated combat veterans form independent groups known as Task Forces. Fight to define the future in this never-before-seen theater of war
- Play in multiplayer modes like Conquest, Breakthrough, and the all-new Hazard Zone
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 160 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just OK- December 25, 2021
Not really happy with operators. Everuthing about this game feels gimmicky. I had a way better time with BFV and BF1.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Battlefield- January 14, 2022
My husband and grandkids says its the best game everYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting better everyday- December 4, 2021
The game came out with bugs and was rough start, but so far they have brought out 3 patches as of December 4th and the game plays and feels a lot better. This game is fun and does feel like a battlefield aside from contrary. Some people like it some don’t as a big Battlefield Veteran I’m currently enjoying myself with this game. Take some of these bad reviews with a grain of salt most games made today are not released with their share of bugs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Battlefield 2042- December 10, 2021
Game play not as good as it looks, if you have ps4 you cannot play with or against anyone with a ps5, shipping was horrible, didn’t even get the game on the release date, had to pick up a new copy in store on the release day. The game I had originally ordered online came in 5 days after I had already bought a new copy in store. Ruined the experience.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Absolute garbage- November 28, 2021
This game is absolutel garbage, everything you think its gonna be, it's the complete opposite,No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns