Beats By Dr. Dre Fit Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Purple
- In-ear noise cancelling headphones with flexible, secure-fit wingtips allow you to carry on your day with comfort
- Truly wireless design lets you to enjoy music or take calls while performing other tasks, without the hassle of wires
- Powered by the Apple H1 headphone chip, these noise cancelling Bluetooth earbuds help you tackle your day and enjoy high-quality sound
- Fully adaptive Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) uses real-time audio calibration to continuously pinpoint external sounds and optimize sound output
- Switch to Transparency mode when you need to be aware of your surroundings
- Supports Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive music, movies, and games (Requires compatible hardware and software)
- Offers up to 24 hours of battery life, so you can enjoy non-stop music streaming or take voice calls without low battery interruptions
- With Active Noise Cancelling or Transparency mode turned off, you’ll get up to 7 hours of listening time. Fast Fuel technology gives up to 1 hour of playback time with a few minutes charge when the battery is low, so you can easily get through a workout session or an important call
- Dual beamforming microphones pinpoint your voice while a digital processor cuts out external noise and wind, so your voice is clear and easy to hear
- Audio Sharing with Apple AirPods, Apple AirPods Pro, or another pair of Beats headphones allow you to share your favorite music with your friends
- Beats app for Android enables features like one-touch pairing, customised controls, and a Fit Test (requires Android 8.0 or later)
- IPX4 sweat and water resistance protects your headphones during workouts or sudden rains
- Compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems, elevating your listening experience
- Built-in accelerometer and Class 1 Bluetooth technology help detect when you’re speaking to help you sound your best
- Enjoy instant one-touch pairing (requires iOS 15.1 or later), Automatic Switching (requires macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, or tvOS 14.3 or later), and hands-free “Hey Siri” (Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Cellular data charges may apply) on your iPhone or other Apple devices
- Beats Fit Pro Earbuds
- Pocketable Charging Case
- Eartips with Three Size Options
- USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 234 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!!!- November 10, 2021
So far I love how fast they connect. Love the color and how small they are. Still trying to get use to the wing tip. Maybe I'm not doing it correctly maybe. The case is the perfect size I have Android. I downloaded the Beats app and just open the case and it gives me my battery percentage for the case and buds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about the bass...whether you like it or not.- November 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I don't think it's a hidden secret that Beats brand is heavily biased toward bass and low end, these buds aren't the ones to change that trend. Now to some that's not a problem but for me results are mixed. Hip-Hop and Rap tracks sound brilliant. 'Simon Says' by Pharoahe Monch hits hard in these buds. But at the same time having the bass pulled out front and center on tracks like Lynyrd Skynrd's Simple Man doesn't sound quite right or as balanced as the track should be. Results I found to be consistent across all genres of music. Movies, YouTube, and other video media actually sound great. There's a nice natural blend when playing back video taken on my phone. So much so that I thought it was ambient noise and not the buds. Fit-wise, these get high marks. They sit as secure as they can without being uncomfortable, perfect middle ground. No jostling with quick or sudden movements and comfy enough to take a nap it (provided you aren't a side sleeper). I like the simple tactile button press ergonomics. It's firm enough to not press accidentally but is right on the spot when needed. They are pretty quick to charge to. I don't think I ever had to wait any more than 2 hours on empty to completely reach 100% charge. Although I was using a fast charging USB type-C power brick. A few last notes. If you are planning to pair these beats with an android phone, then the Beats App is required. At least during the initial pairing. And also if somehow you lose Bluetooth connection the only way to reconnect it, is to place the buds back in the case and open and close the case. At least I couldn't find any way to pair them directly without the case. So make sure you keep the case with you. So I think if you primarily listen to bass heavy music these buds are a good choice. If you prefer a more balanced pair, then a little homework and research will do you good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beats Fit- April 30, 2022
I love these! I have small ears so I e had trouble finding ear buds that fit, will stay in my ears, and comfortable. These are all three and most importantly the sound is amazing! Clarity as well. Even though my charger or something that keeps my buds from charging sucks it doesn’t make the entire product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING LITTLE EARPHONES!!!- December 25, 2021
These are soo sleek & pretty to the eye!!! The sound is absolutely AMAZING for their size & they definitely do a wonderful job of noise canceling! Would highly recommend purchasing these!!! You won't regret it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great noise cancellation- November 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was looking very forward to these! Another great product release by Beats. The noise cancellation on these is awesome! And the transparent mode works great as well. I love how these fit in my ears. I also love the case and how sleek these are. Im a big critic on sound. I have a lot of high end audio. Clarity and bass output are critical. I dont feel like these have much bass compared to other brands of in ear audio that I have. I really wish it they had a better bass output. I feel like the button placement may be somewhat problematic. Anytime i try to take one out or put one in, i always seem to hit the button on the ear piece and pause the audio. This is somewhat irritating but not a huge deal. I just feel like the placement of the button may be off. When i intentionally try to press the button i seem to miss it ALOT. Lastly, these paired to my iphone perfectly. No issues whatsoever. As soon as i opened the case next to my phone it picked up the beats and paired with them. Soooo easy. If you are looking for a pair of quality headphones you cant go wrong with these. They fit perfectly in your ear and sound great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns