Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - White
- Bluetooth technology offers the convenience of wireless audio streaming from your compatible devices
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) technology actively blocks unwanted external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 22 hours of full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Fast Fuel option gives you up to 3 hours of play from just a 10-minute charge when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with convenient multifunction on-ear controls
- Sleek, lightweight design and soft over-ear cushions ensure superb comfort during extended listening sessions
- Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones
- Carrying case
- 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable
- Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1965 reviewers who responded, 1856 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Needs more of a noticeable upgrade- July 20, 2019
When a new product comes out, you’d expect a good upgrade from the previous. Not much of an upgrade and basically the same from the other beats I’ve owned but for a higher price. As far as quality goes, it’s alright, Nothing flashy. The cost is a bit pricey. Ease of use as far as connectivity with Bluetooth and the buttons, they kept it the same as the previous and really easy to navigate through. Bass is undeniably excessive and I think they can tone it down a bit and make the overall volume louder. But I always enjoyed the feature of noise cancellation that these over the ear headphones have, as they do great blocking outside noise.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed. Here Is Pros And Cons- May 3, 2020
Pros - Sound pretty good - Can go loud - Quick charge and decent battery life - Look is amazing - Fold up is easy and satisfying - Packaging is epic Cons - Not durable and after a few months of use audio became choppy and laggy sometimes - Buttons feel cheap when you click - MicroUSB instead of USB C - Noise Cancellation is ineffective - Case isn't well designed for travel - Can't wear for extended periods of time - Overpriced To conclude, there`re other headphone brands in this price range that are way ahead of these. If you get them on an amazing sale and you arn't picky like me when it comes to headphones you'll probably like em.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice while they last- March 21, 2018
This review is for Studio3 wireless headphones. They were bought in February of 2017 and in March of 2018 they would not power on after being left on. Tried to charge but no light indicator came on. Brought to Apple and they said that do to a missing screw in hinge that would void the warranty, even though the problem was with the battery life. I liked the fact that I could turn volume up and down and switch songs just by pressing headphones, but the fact that the battery pooped out after a little over a year is really disappointing.The quality is definitely lacking and I would recommend an extended warranty if you plan on purchasing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.