Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Skyline Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Shadow Grey
- Bluetooth technology offers the convenience of wireless audio streaming from your compatible devices
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) technology actively blocks unwanted external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 22 hours of full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Fast Fuel option gives you up to 3 hours of play from just a 10-minute charge when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with convenient multifunction on-ear controls
- Sleek, lightweight design and soft over-ear cushions ensure superb comfort during extended listening sessions
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3.5mm Remotetalk Cable
- Universal USB Charging Cable (Usb-A To Usb Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3832 reviewers who responded, 3612 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BEST EVER!!!- December 31, 2019
CONFORTABLE, BEAUTIFUL COLOR THEY SOUND AMAZING!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise canceling!!- January 7, 2022
Headphones came on time and really are the definition of noise canceling. As soon as you put them on you can’t hear a thing but the music playing and the bass sounds great! I wouldn’t personally wear these walking outside because you can’t hear anything but whatever you’re listening too. So definitely be careful when using these outside. Purchased these for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift and he loves them! I had a full conversation with him and he didn’t hear a thing I said he only saw my mouth moving lol. The headphones also come with a nice case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sound, Poor material quality- October 8, 2019
After a little more than a year I can say they have fair sound quality but the material is disappointing for a $300 headset. See the pictures where the soft material is all peeled from use and sweat and now they are also smelly for the prolonged use. the "leg" is also shattered, so i had fold it in tape... At this point I want to replace them which is not fair for the price paid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The Best- December 18, 2021
Best Comfort.. Best Quality.. Best Price.. Best Look..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones!- January 5, 2022
The headphones are great! I took it to watch movies while walking on a treadmill. Extraneous noise is not audible at all. But I do not recommend wearing it for more than three hours, it seems that you are under water and your ears are starting to clog. In general, I am satisfied, as walking or running takes me no more than an hour. Also I really like their wonderful headphone case, which is compact and nice. And I am very pleased with the color.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns