Belkin SoundForm Mini On-Ear Bluetooth Kids Headphones - Black
- On-ear headphones with over-the-head band and cushioned earphones keep your little ones comfortable even during long hours of use
- Wireless design with Bluetooth technology seamlessly pairs with compatible computers, smartphones, tablets, and other devices (sold separately) within a 10m (30 ft.) range
- Volume cap feature limits the volume levels to 85dB to help protect your child's ears from damage
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts for up to 30 hours when fully charged, so it can last the whole school week on a single charge
- Intuitive controls provide easy access to play/pause music, mute, and answer hands-free calls on your smartphone
- Accident-proof construction with sturdy materials ensure long-lasting use
- Compatible with various learning apps and devices for added functionality
- Mini Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Micro-USB Cable
- 3.5 mm Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 86 would recommend this product.
- Great Headphones- July 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones are great. Belkin soundform Mini wireless on ear headphones for kids are awesome. These headphones are very easy to use and kid friendly. the volume goes up to 85 you can use up to 30 hours of use after just one charge. It also has a built in microphone for phone and video calling. I love that you can use these headphones with your smartphone, your computer, tablets too. It has superior sound quality, fits perfect on the little ones head. I also love that it comes with a cable to use for wired connection. Its Bluetooth, easy to use you have the option to use wired or wireless. They feel good over your ears fit great on the head. We really like these headphones highly recommend they are fantastic. My daughter was so excited to get these headphones and she uses them daily we love them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones for kids- July 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like these headphones! The sound is good for kids’ headphones, and I appreciate how they are limited to 85 dB to minimize the risk of hearing damage. They very quickly and easily paired with my laptop via Bluetooth, and my kids can pair them with their phones and Chromebooks all by themselves as well. The headphone band is adjustable in size, so they fit my 8 year old, my 11 year old, and myself equally well. However, for extended length of wearing as an adult, I would prefer a larger ear piece (my kids have not complained about the size or comfort at all). They do come with an optional auxiliary cord that has a microphone for wired listening when Bluetooth is not available or desired, as well as a micro/USB charging cable. The volume control and power buttons are flat/flush, which makes them a little tricky to differentiate between without trial and error. My kids think the buttons are fine. Overall, a nice pair of budget-friendly headphones for kids.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to protect child's hearing!!- August 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so happy to have the Belkin Soundform Mini Wireless on ear headphones for my child who loves to use their tablet for stories, games etc. The most important advantage of this product is the sound cannot reach higher than 85 decibels! The headphones he was previously using, I could hear the sound through them across the room!! It is chargeable and lasts up to 30 hours on one charge, so great for traveling! It also has a built in microphone to use with video or phone! Another great product from Belkin!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great!- August 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I gave these headphones for my daughter to use for online schooling that I enrolled her into this year so she can focus more and they were just perfect! They are easy to set up with bluetooth or they can be used with the headphone cord thats included. The size is perfect for her ears and are not bulky like the adult headphones are on her. She finds them very comfortable, plus they also give great sound as well. She also uses these with her phone for watching videos and music. Definitely recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Gift for Children- July 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I gave this to my niece on her birthday. She adores them; they are comfortable to wear, one charge lasts all day, and they effortlessly connect to all of our gadgets. This Belkin headphone is limited by 85 dB which is the greatest approach to prevent progressive hearing loss for a kid. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, and the pricing is quite reasonable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns