Bitdefender Total Security (PC/Mac/iOS/Android) - 5 User - 1 Year
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 4-in-1 protection defends against all forms of threats to your Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS devices without slowing down performance
- Bitdefender VPN offers secure, private internet access across all your devices to keep you safe from online threats to your privacy
- Detects and blocks potential ransomware
- Cross-platform online safety protects your kids
- Prevents unauthorized applications from accessing webcams and violating privacy
- Anti-theft and anti-loss tool provide secure online transactions
- Subscription covers 5 users for 1 year
- Quick Start Guide
- Certificate License Card
- Download Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 269 reviewers who responded, 224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- "bitdefender total lockdown an loss of control" is- August 5, 2020
NEVER have i EVER had a security program that had to CONSTANTLY stay COMPLETELY DISABLED, JUST so i could use TRUSTED CLEAN apps without them being blocked firewalled and deleted!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING HOW MUCH I SPENT ON THIS "TOTAL" security system..... only reason I've kept it this long is in hopes that with it being THIS THOROUGH, MAAAYBE it'll catch it if i do actually get an actually infected fle.... BUT!!!! being blocked from modifying almost anything i put on the computer is getting on my last nerve!!!!!, most of my files are read only locked and i can't remove the attribute!!!! all immediately after installing THIS.....
- Best anti-virus software out there.- August 12, 2020
I've been using bit defender for about 10 years now. I have use a lot of antivirus software over the years however when it comes to Bit Defender I couldn't be more pleased with a antivirus software. The only 2 complaints I could possible think of would be the fact that at times on certain PCs the current version of software does slow down the system. Also when it comes to installing programs on my PC always having to give the go ahead in Bit defender's application access before the the software is allowed to install can get a bit annoying but at the end of the day its comforting knowing that Bit Defender always has my back. I would give bit defender a 10/10.
- Recommendation- April 17, 2020
I am self-employed and work from home and have been using Bitdefender for the past five years. In the past I have used Norton, Kaspersky, AVG, Avast and McAfee and had issues with each. Bitdefender's price for the total protection is very reasonable and their renewal process is easy with little or no interruption in service. I have also had the opportunity to make use of their customer service for the set-up, and found them informative, helpful and willing to help me resolve my issue, to my understanding. I do not have the time and patience to deal with malware, viruses etc. and Bitdefender allows me to do my work without any worries. I TRUST Bitdefender.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.