Bose Bass Module 500 Subwoofer - Bose Black
- Designed for the Bose Soundbar 500, the Bose Bass Module 500 takes your music, movies, and more to a whole new level
- Delivers thunderous bass in a compact, 10-inch cube with wireless connectivity
- Wireless connection offers easy placement anywhere in your home within 30 feet of the soundbar
- Add the Bass Module 500 subwoofer to your Bose Soundbar 500 (sold separately) for a cinema-quality experience
- Bose Bass Module 500 and the Bose Soundbar 500 (sold separately) can be hardwired together using a standard 3.5 mm audio cable for a wired installation
- Add the Bose Bass Module 500 and Bose Surround Speakers (sold separately) to feel like you're in the centre of the action
- Compatible with the Bose Soundbar 500 and Soundbar 700
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 642 reviewers who responded, 595 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awsome addition - with knock out bass!- October 18, 2018
Wow. Music hasn’t sounded so good in our household. We have this connected to the Bose 500 sound bar, the sound quality, supported by the bass module is absolutely fantastic! I found the set up easy via the app, once the soundbar was connected it was a few simple clicks to connect the bass module which was instantly discovered. The amazing thing with both the sound bar and bass module is that they can now do it all - play our music using Alexa and provide an incredible experience when watching movies and sport! Super impressed, as have our family and friends been. It looks very sleek too and neatly slots in with our furniture.
- Perfect for me- April 3, 2020
I live in a 1100 sqft townhome. I setup my TV and the speakers in my basement 10' x 15' with adjacent open den room beside and a short hallway at the back. This woofer is LOUD and deeeep. I paired this with soundbar 700 and the compatible bose small rear surround speakers. I love listening to music and watching movies with this new system. I tested them watching Shrek 2 movie perfect for testing the whole system. For the size of my room I didn't need the subwoofer 700. I set it up to 60% from my bose app. Previously, I owned a down firing subwoofer look like R2D2 (round and as tall) and I used to live in a 1800 sqft home. The difference is none.
- Goes with the soundbar 500- November 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Sleek-looking, easy to set up via the Bose App, and wireless connectivity to the soundbar are some of the advantages of this subwoofer. No cable needs to run to the soundbar so you have freedom to place it anywhere in the room if there is a power supply by it. Bose isn't known for "Bass thumping or Bass-dropping" beats, but this woofer does deliver if you are looking for "clean" low sounds. You won't get distorted sounds even when it's louder, and that's part of the engineering ingenuity of Bose sound products. I am well pleased with this product and the ease of pairing to it's sister device, the Bose Soundbar 500. Small package, big sound. Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.