Bose SoundLink II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic - Black
- Exclusive TriPort technology delivers your music with deep, immersive sound quality
- Proprietary Active EQ technology provides crystal clear sound even at lower volumes
- Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy perfectly synced audio with up to 10m of distance between you and your device
- Built-in NFC makes it easy to pair compatible devices by tapping them to the right earcup
- Dual-pairing function lets you switch between 2 Bluetooth devices synced simultaneously, so you can watch a video on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge, and up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging
- Advanced microphone with HD Voice and enhanced sidetone ensures clear calls even in loud or windy environments
- Easy to use touch controls give you full control over your music and calls without having to use your smartphone or streaming device
- Handy voice prompts update you with information regarding battery life, connection strength, and caller ID
- Rugged design is constructed with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Fold-flat design and included carrying case makes the headphones easy to store or pack away for travelling
- Audio Cable
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3022 reviewers who responded, 2887 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- bad for calls, Great for music- August 31, 2020
I have to say these are super comfortable, They can be worn for hours and are extremely lightweights . The music quality is very smooth However the call volume and clarity is terrible there is a large thread of Over 120 complaints over on the Bose community board. Just search soundlink 2 mic not working and you should find it, Do not buy these if you need to make audio calls. The volume must be put up to 90 just so the caller will hear you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- Super Comfortable- May 8, 2020
I love these headphones. They are so comfortable. I had Beats on-ear and I couldn't wear them for very long, but I can wear these ones all day. I use them for TV through an Apple TV 4K and they sync perfectly with the speech on screen. Not having good luck so far with phone calls, but I can pair with music devices no problem. You can pair up to 8 devices and switch very easily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (3)Report
- - November 19, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report