Bose SoundLink Micro Rugged Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- Compact design and tear-resistant silicone strap lets you attach the speaker to your backpack and bring it you wherever you go
- Built-in speakerphone for clear conference or personal calls, and access to your phone's Siri or your Google Assistant
- Enjoy up to 6 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Crisp, balanced sound offers incredible bass performance for its size
- Rugged, waterproof design with IPX7 rating means this speaker is built to withstand life outdoors including accidental dunks in the water, making it ideal for poolside parties
- Manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features, and access future updates on the Bose Connect app
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with a Bose Home Speaker to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Smart Home speakers: Home Speaker 500, Home Speaker 300, and Portable Home Speaker)
- Pair 2 speakers together for Stereo or Party Mode playback
Connectivity & Media
- SoundLink Micro
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1681 reviewers who responded, 1637 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- LOVE IT!!- October 18, 2020
Great Sound!! Perfect size for travel!! Hooks on to anything!! Very portable.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great Quality for its size- October 17, 2020
This Bose Bluetooth speaker lives up to its brand in excellent sound quality for its size. It was really easy to set up and start using. The only problem I have with it is that when I turn on the bluetooth for pairing, the speaker automatically turns on, even when I don't want it to. I don't know if there is a way to disable that feature, so that I can manually turn it on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Bose - Soundlink Micro Speaker- October 17, 2020
We use this all over the house. In the kitchen, on the deck and in our work out area. Great sound for a small portable speaker. Easy to pair with our phones. Love it!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)