Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Triple Black
- Portable design with a flexible fabric carry handle is engineered to deliver rich, immersive audio from a compact package
- True 360-degree sound ensures consistent, uniform coverage around your whole room
- IP55-rated seamless aluminum body is water- and rust-resistant for lasting durability
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 17 hours of play time and recharges effortlessly with the USB Micro-B charging cable
- Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts and NFC pairing provide quick and convenient connectivity
- Speaker allows you to take phone calls or access Siri and the Google Assistant
- Pairs with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately) for hands-free operation
- Combine two speakers together for rich stereo sound or Party Mode playback
- Multi-connect function lets you connect to two devices to swap who is in control of the music
- Bose Connect app makes it easy to manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features, and access future updates
- Threaded universal mount attaches seamlessly to nearly any tripod
- Auxiliary input lets you connect quickly to other audio sources
- Compatible with the optional charging cradle (sold separately) that serves as a home base and keeps the speaker charged
Optional accessories (sold separately)
- 3.5mm male-to-male stereo audio cable (if you want to connect to a non-Bluetooth device)
Connectivity & Media
- SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker II
- USB Micro-B Charging Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than expected- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Good sounding bluetooth speaker with a above average sound. Bass can be lacking sometimes but the clarity, once your source has been EQ'd, sounds good. I have another name brand speaker that I use on the patio for pool parties to compare this too and I like the Bose. However, it doesn't sound as full and as complete as my other speaker. I do like how small and versatile it is and you get really good sound out of it. Pairing was a breeze and it always tells you what it is connected to. The charger is nice but still the older micro USB. Overall, nice little speaker and gets the job done. Gets plenty loud without distortion and sounds good doing it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oh my goodness! This is a great option.- March 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Battery life is great on this speaker, I have not charged it in the last 2 weeks or so. I normally play music for at least 2 hours straight. The sound quality is simply amazing, because Bose has quality hardware on their speakers. Loud, clear, and lots of bass. The speaker can get wet, and dropped it will still work. I like the durabity and water proof feature of this speaker, because it has a rubbery feel to it, which gives me a nice experience when touching the top controls. Setting up the speaker is easy, and the app makes it that way for you. Like all Bose products, the sound is amazing and the hardware is top notch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premium Sound in a Small Package- April 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] For some reason, I thought this speaker would be bigger. I'm happy it's not...and the sound coming out of it is crisp and clear, yet still has some bass to it. I didn't want to max out the levels for fear of hurting my ears, but I pushed it pretty high and the music came through without distortion. Also, the battery on this thing lasts. Even with moderate usage, I haven't hard to charge it much. This has become my main external speaker for anything from playing music from my phone to being better speakers for my pico projector. The main downside is the cost, but this speaker truly is an example of getting what you pay for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.