BOSS RC-202 Loop Station
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
BOSS RC-202 Loop Station, Tabletop, 2 Stereo Tracks, USB Audio/MIDI.
Perfect for club performers, electronic musicians, and beatboxers, the RC-202 packs powerful BOSS looping and multi-effects in an amazingly compact tabletop unit. Based on the popular RC-505 Loop Station, the two-track RC-202 offers the distinctive look and fingertip interface style of its big brother, plus a host of new features. Four Input FX and four Track FX are available at once, and loops can be saved to memories in real time for seamless creative expression while performing. Expanded foot control and MIDI capabilities are also included, ideal for looping musicians who have their hands occupied with guitar, keyboards, and other instruments.
• Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
• Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
• Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
• 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
• Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
• XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
• 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
• USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $100 for Ground Regular Shipments to all areas except for rural areas**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Musique Gagné||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|DJ & Karaoke Equipment||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Guitars, Keyboards & Digital Pianos||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar Strings, Microphones, etc.)||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Wind Instruments (e.g. Harmonicas)||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days