Breville Bambino Plus Automatic Espresso Machine - Silver
- Thermojet heating system gets the espresso machine ready to brew in just 3 seconds
- Brews a 19g dose of coffee for the best taste
- Features low-pressure pre-infusion for optimal extraction so you can enjoy your coffee's full blend of aromas
- 9-bar pressure extraction and auto micro-foam texturing creates a delicious cup every time
- Provides 3 milk temperature and texture settings lets you adjust according to your tastes
- Auto purge after milk texturing ensures the next cup is brewed at the correct temperature
- Electronic PID control for accurate temperature settings
- 64oz removable water tank lets you fill up for multiple cups
- Comes with 1- and 2-cup dual-wall filter basket for single or multi-server brews, cleaning tools for maintaining your machine, a 54mm tamper for evenly packing grounds, a trimming tool for precision doses, and a durable 480ml milk jug made from stainless steel
- 1 & 2 Shot Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Cleaning Tools
- 54 mm Tamper
- Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- 480ml Steel Milk Jug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 150 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expensive but worth it- October 23, 2020
This is by far the most expensive espresso I've purchased. At the same time it very cool in the following, I will keep track of the shots and tell you when to clean it When it detects is not pulling the shot correctly due to calcification, it will also let you know. I mean no big deal, but I've never seen that before. It heats up in a second or two Great tasting and consistent shots You don't have to wait between shots, or between frother and shots, so if you are making coffee for the wife, it won't be cold by the time you finished both The appliance itself is the highest quality I've ever had. It put other brands to shameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it...- February 7, 2021
Absolutely love it. Proper coffee and really easy to make. With the auto milk brother you really can't go wrong. Play around with the temperature and foam that you prefer. It keeps track and lets you know when to clean it and also descale it. I still have to refer to the book at the moment though on what to do with that. The water reservoir holds a decent amount and everything is pretty easy to pull apart and wash. Check out all of the accessories too. I've got the mini knock box, the bench saver pad and the stainless steel vacuum storer for your already ground coffee (I keep that in the fridge). All up it doesn't take up a lot of bench space either...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, but wouldn't purchase again- March 23, 2021
I've had this machine for a few months now and while it makes a nice coffee, the group handle is terrible and it's a very messy machine to use. The coffee will not come out of the group head without banging it extremely hard on a knock box or using a spoon to scrape out the coffee, spraying cold coffee beans and liquid everywhere. At other times the inside of the group head comes loose and gets stuck in the machine! I also dont like that the steam wand automatically cleans itself when you lower it after use. Id much rather do this into a cup rather than having it spurt everywhere and need to remove the drip tray.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.