Breville 1.5L 280-Watt All-In-One Blender - Grey/Silver
- Adjustable Slicing Disc: Has 18 thickness settings so you can customize the thickness of your slices from 0.5mm thin up to 6.0mm
- Variable Mashing Leg: Choose the texture of your mash by simply twisting the adjustable head for fine, medium or coarse
- S Blade: Cut through tasks in half the time using the S Blade without over processing
- Includes: 1.5L BPA free working bowl, blending shaft with 15 adjustable speeds, whisk attachment, adjustable slicing disc with 19 settings, mashing attachment with 3 variations of texture, micro serrated S/S blade for finer more even chopping, reversible shedding disc
- Storage station: Makes it easy to neatly store accessories
- Breville Blender
- 1.5 L Working Bowl
- Whisk Attachment
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Mashing Attachment
- Micro Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
- Storage Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent blender- August 10, 2021
I like using the immersion blenders, as in Europe it is a common appliance, and this one has an excellent set of attachments allowing you to have multiple tools. I really like the rubber bottom of the blender that prevents scratches on the bowls and pots. The engine is powerful and smooth. Speed regulator is ok, although I 'd prefer my old Braun Multiquick's single button What I did not like a lot is that the bowl cracked during the first time I used it. Tried to make gazpacho, and the bowl's bottom cracked when I started to process tomatoes. It looked rather sturdy and perhaps I got a defective one. Waiting for the replacementYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cheap and poor quality- May 9, 2022
I bought it a few month ago. At the 1st use the masher's gear broke and in 2nd use I found cracks on the bowl. Very frustrating product for a brand like as BrevilleNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice all in one product- February 18, 2017
Very well made, quiet compared to other hand blenders, strong motor. Wish they had included a few more blades maybe for fries etc... I didn't try the masher. I haven't yet tried the whisk but it looks good. It is a little awkward to run things down the opening through the chopping blade one handed since you have to have one hand on the motor all the time. Excellent look, hand blender works great and does not suction or make mess. Really awesome product!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Quality- December 16, 2015
This food processor is extremely well made (very durable pieces, both metal and "plastic"), has readable instructions, and operates very well. You get a lot of functionality for quite a very reasonable price. I wanted to replace a small chopper (I sometimes mash one avocado for an individual amount of guacamole) but may still need one, however, because the main blade is really meant for more medium-sized quantities. I love how I can shred and slice vegetables like carrots and celery - which I then keep in the fridge to add to salads or stir-fry or soups - so I don't have to prepare them each time. I haven't had it for long or used it extensively yet but certainly like it a lot. Storage is very clever so that it doesn't take up a lot of space in the drawer or on the counter. The blades are VERY sharp and have to be handled carefully.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Absolutely Great Immersion Blender!!- September 3, 2019
I'm absolutely thrilled with my purchase of this immersion blender!! It's the BEST kitchen appliance I've purchased in years!! Solid build quality as well as performance, and that's just the blender itself! They've added in multiple attachments: mixer, ricer, slicer along with a holder to store them in!! Awesome Awesome Awesome. What can I say more. It's honestly what I expect from a Breville product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.