Breville Smoking Gun Wood Smoke Infuser (BSM600SIL)
- Adds natural smoke flavor to meat, fish, vegetables, sauces, cocktails, and cheeses
- Features a painted silver body and a sturdy base with a secure, standalone platform
- Removable and flexible silicone tube allows you to direct the smoke with precision
- Dual-speed operation lets you select between gentle or intense smoke infusion
- Comes with Applewood and hickory wood chips, 2 mesh filters, 9 colourful recipe cards, and 4 AA batteries
- 2 x Samples of Flavor Chips
- 2 x Mesh Filters
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Recipe Cards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome- January 27, 2018
First lets talk about what this will not do. It will not impart the flavor of a smoker slow cooking meats for hours. That said it can do some amazing things. It can impart a smokey flavor especially to things that are more delicate like fish and chicken and a mild smoke accent to meats. Because it is a cold smoke you can smoke things like cheese butter, popcorn, butter, avocados. Smoked American Cheese is amazing. Its easy to use and won't produce enough smoke to set off your smoke alarm. I use it almost everyday.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product that holds up- June 24, 2020
I have used this smoking gun for a couple years now with no problems. From meat to butter to ice cream. The possibilities are endless. The smallest pinch of wood chips brings exceptional flavour. To save on plastic wrap, I use a chicken roasting pan with rack (to get smoke on bottom at the same time) and use a cutting board as a lid. Once you expose the smoke to the air, it is better than any scented candle in the world. I am also still using the original batteries since I got it.
- Really great!- November 25, 2017
Don't think of this as a "grill accessory" because it means you can add real smoke flavor *without* the grill. (Especially nice if you live in Minnesota when it's not ideal to grill outside in January.) It's really easy to use and has me rethinking all the things that would be good with a touch of smoke -- drinks, cheese, veggies... It would be great if you or someone you know is a "foodie" as it adds new flavor options to their kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.