Breville Countertop Microwave - 1.2 Cu. Ft. (BMO850BSS1BCA1) - Brushed Stainless - Only at Best Buy
- 12.4" glass turntable is able to easily fit large dishes
- Midsize microwave with 1.2 cu. ft. of capacity and 1200W of power reheats meals quickly and efficiently
- Power smoothing inverter automatically adjusts the power intensity for even cooking results
- Sensor iQ technology measures the humidity released from food to automatically calculate the cooking time
- Smart cook, smart reheat, and smart defrost functions ensure even, great results
- Shortcuts and 15 one-touch auto settings allow you to instantly access frequently used tasks
- Soft-close door, Breville sound suite, and mute function reduce clangs, beeps, and bumps for quieter operation
- Child lock ensures safety and prevents children from accessing the appliance
- Sleek stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- Microwave Oven
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 248 reviewers who responded, 225 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it Love it .- December 4, 2019
I own the previous generation Breville Microwave and its great when I saw the new modal quickly sold and jumped on this baby. wow what an improvements they made, compared to previous generation the build quality awesome, fobs and buttons they took care very little details and steel casing inside. the Soft closing and how quiet this is mind blowing guys. More over it has greate features, Airfryer, Microwavem Oven. Such space saving tight kitchen spaces. I did airfried, banana, apple, kale chips , fish and chicken awesome it comes when you cook right temperature. Its a premium microwave well worth the price. Also took 2 year warranty as the product is new.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the money- May 21, 2021
I've had this microwave only a month, but so far I absolutely love it! It's attractive and doesn't take up any more space than a regular countertop microwave. There are many features I haven't used yet, but so far combi-cook, airfry, convection oven, defrost, microwave and smart cook have been amazing. At first I didn't think a 9x13 pan would fit, but it does if there's no handles on the pan, and you tilt the pan a little until it's past the very front of the microwave. The sides of the pan don't touch the inside of the microwave and everything seemed to bake evenly. Worth the money and it's one appliance instead of three.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Space saver for small kithchen !- March 1, 2021
We wanted to save safe and have an equipment that can be over microwave+airfryer+oven and Breville Combi wave delivers it all. It is so silent unlike my last microwave and it the door closes without making any noise. We also have Phillips airfryer and we can say that you cannot get that crispy and barbequed touch in the food airfried in Breville combi wave but if you hate washing the Phillips airfryer this is a good substitute to use. The only issue that I probably see is that if you have put something on air fryer(10-17 mins) you cannot use it for anything else like to heat you coffee etc. Overall a good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.