Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer - Black Truffle
- Extra-large 2-litre/70 fl. oz. Seal and Store Juicing Jug and sealing lid with built in froth separator lets you juice directly into the jug and then store the juice for later consumption
- 3.5" chute accommodates larger fruit and vegetable pieces to reduce your prep time
- 1200-watt motor with variable speed settings provides plenty of power to handle all of your juicing needs
- Cold Spin Technology with a titanium-reinforced stainless steel cutting disc and an Italian micro mesh filter virtually eliminates heat transfer
- Noise Reduction Technology features a quiet setting to reduce mechanical noise by 40 percent
- Includes a Seal and Store juicing jug, cleaning brush, food pusher, and juice nozzle
- Food Pusher
- Interlocking Safety Arm
- Juicer Cover
- Stainless Steel Filter Basket
- Pulp Container
- Filter Bowl Surround
- 2 L Juice Jug/Sealing Lid
- Juicing Nozzle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 112 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A waste of money- May 25, 2021
I've owned Breville juicers for at least 15 years (in use daily) and they've served me well. That was up until I purchased the Juice Fountain Cold XL about 2 years ago. It is over priced, over designed, inefficient and noisy. The juice collector under rim traps fruit and vegetable fibres which over time set as a black mould and is difficult to remove. Similarly the rubber and plastic seals around the feed shoot allow fibres to enter and mould forms over time and dislodge into the juicer when using. The only way to clean this area is to remove the 3 torsion screws and pull apart the feed shoot seals on a regular basis. Overall, a waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- High quality, space saving juicer- May 22, 2020
Prior to this juicer I had the classic Breville Juice Fountain and it still worked fine (after about 6 years) but all the plastic parts were wearing out so I decided to get this model for 2 reasons: 1) the more stainless steel parts the better in terms of longevity and 2) I love the updated design that saves counter space. I juice every day and the juicer sits on the counter so this design is really nice. It has a wider opening and more powerful motor than the last model I owned so it juices really fast and is quieter. A little more expensive than some of the other high speed juicers but worth it in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not the best- May 6, 2021
Juicer is quick and has a large capacity However the information prople really look for in jucers, that other reviewsers never seem to answer is the foam to juice ratio. Citrus juice has a good juice to foam ratio and so does celery, watermelons and cucumbers but thats about it. Everything's else makes a lot of foam. The good thing is that the jug that cones with the juicer has a strainer built in it, so as long as you pour from tge jusg it will keep most of the foam out of your cup, when pouring. To me it is still worth the buy for home usage, but not for sales or commercial.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.