Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer - Brushed Stainless Steel
- Super-sized jug lets you make enough juice for the whole family at once
- 3.5-inch chute accommodates large pieces of fruits and vegetables to minimise prep time
- 1200-watt motor delivers serious power for maximum juice extraction
- Compact design fits neatly on your countertop while quiet operation won't disturb your household
- Italian micro-mesh filter and titanium-reinforced blades help to reduce heat transfer
- Elevated nozzle is conveniently positioned to make catching the juice easy
- Included storage jug keeps unused juice fresh in your fridge
- BPA-free materials offer safety and peace of mind
- Food Pusher
- Interlocking Safety Arm
- Juicer Cover
- Stainless Steel Filter Basket
- Pulp Container
- Filter Bowl Surround
- 70 fl oz / 2 l Juice Jug And Sealing Lid With Built In Froth Separator
- Juicing Nozzle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 102 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High quality, space saving juicer- May 22, 2020
Prior to this juicer I had the classic Breville Juice Fountain and it still worked fine (after about 6 years) but all the plastic parts were wearing out so I decided to get this model for 2 reasons: 1) the more stainless steel parts the better in terms of longevity and 2) I love the updated design that saves counter space. I juice every day and the juicer sits on the counter so this design is really nice. It has a wider opening and more powerful motor than the last model I owned so it juices really fast and is quieter. A little more expensive than some of the other high speed juicers but worth it in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not the best- May 6, 2021
Juicer is quick and has a large capacity However the information prople really look for in jucers, that other reviewsers never seem to answer is the foam to juice ratio. Citrus juice has a good juice to foam ratio and so does celery, watermelons and cucumbers but thats about it. Everything's else makes a lot of foam. The good thing is that the jug that cones with the juicer has a strainer built in it, so as long as you pour from tge jusg it will keep most of the foam out of your cup, when pouring. To me it is still worth the buy for home usage, but not for sales or commercial.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend- March 27, 2021
I have owned this juicer for over a month now and love it! To begin its beautiful and very stable. We juice literally everyday, and have had no issues. The clean up is quick I have had many juicers and this one is by far the best. I always clean right after I juice and it’s super quick! I love the size of the pitcher it allows me to juice once and have some later in the day. I even have my son loving orange and carrot juice, baby steps! It is slightly taller than I would like, but I have a open section right by my sink so it fits nicely. If I didn’t have that space I would have to return as it wouldn’t fit assembled under my cabinet so that is the only thing I would say look out for before purchase. Like I mentioned though it is a beautiful and strong appliance on the counter, enjoy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.