Brother 12mm Black on White Tape (TZE231)
- Our patented laminated tape is an essential component of the P-touch electronic labellers.
- The laminated tape demonstrates high durability under harsh conditions and rough handling.
- The laminated TZe tape structure consists of 6 layers of material that are surprisingly thin, yet strong.
- P-touch systems print on the underside of the laminate, sandwiching text between two protective layers of PET (polyester film), making the characters virtually indestructible.
- P-Touch tapes are offered in a variety of colours, and with a range of adhesiveness from standard adhesiveness to high adhesiveness (up to twice the adhesiveness of the standard tape), and tamper resistance.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
- It just works- November 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. This tape works exactly as you would expect. The black on white background is as clear as any tape I`ve ever used, even at the smallest font settings, which has been an issue for other tapes I`ve used. I labeled a few items which have been outside for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues with the labels fading or peeling off. I would recommend this tape as a great, every day tape to use.
- Strong adhesive and easy-to-peel!- October 5, 2016
This tape is easy to peel due to the split-in-the-middle backing. No need to sharpen your nails and swearing for 10 minutes before you got it started in a corner. Also, this is a very strong adhesive and sticks for years on most things like plastics, metals and other items around the house. Where I noticed a bit of an issue was on some coax cabling in the house. I label each cable by wrapping this tape around it and then stick the tape to itself, a bit like a flag. After about a year in relatively moderate temps in my house, the tape started to come unglued from itself and start to fall off. I'm not sure if that's temperature related, or related to the materials in the coax cable sheath or because I stuck the tape to itself. Because of the easy peel backing, this is still my favorite tape/label maker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic look- October 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. This was a classic looking tape which had good adhesive. I like using this product to use for labeling food containers because it doesn`t jump out but is easy to read and seems to adhere to the plastic well. I haven`t washed the containers so I`m not sure how it sticks after in contact with water and soap.