Brother P-touch Label Maker (PTD210BK)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- One-touch keys quickly provide access to fonts, frames, symbols, and more
- Graphical display lets you see how your finished label will look before printing
- Features 14 fonts, 95 frames, and more than 600 symbols for aesthetic variety
- Easy-to-use templates include labels for filing and gifting, and decorative labels with patterns
- Memory stores up to 30 labels for quick reprinting
- Print up to 2 lines of text (up to 12mm wide) to save on label type
- Uses laminated "TZe" tapes: standard, extra strength, acid-free adhesive, cable and wire, fabric iron-on, and more
- Supports 20 languages
- Operates on 6 AAA batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately)
- PT-D210BK Label Maker
- Black on White Standard Laminated Tze Starter Tape 12mm x 4m
- User's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 221 reviewers who responded, 194 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Could use some improvements- November 10, 2018
Overall this was a good value considering all the functions it has but unfortunately I’ve only gotten a chance to print basic labels because the instructions are really lacking. I didn’t realize to print two lines you need to buy a different tape which would make your label huge. It’ll be better if the font got smaller for two lines to fit the regular sized tape. As with other reviewers, I would love to be able to move the margins as to not waste so much tape. I was able to move the margin on one side after some tinkering and am able to save a bit of tape that way. The other comment would be to include the AC adapter or make the batteries rechargeable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for both organizing and decorating!- August 16, 2020
This little printer is AWESOME! I have been wanting a label maker for ages and I'm so happy to have been gifted this one. It has so many cute symbols, borders, and fonts that no matter what the project is, it will always look great! The only thing that I'm not super impressed with is that it seems to waste a good amount of tape with every print... the margin is too wide and wastes a bunch of tape. Even if you set a narrow margin (to waste less tape) there is still about 0.5" of tape that prints and just has to be cut off. I hate wasting material, especially since the tapes aren't necessarily cheap for this printer. Other than the inevitable waste, I LOVE this printer and will never stop using it :)
- Bad company- September 5, 2018
I purchased label maker (refurbished) last week When I received it it did not work It was sold as GOOD AS NEW I wrote to Brother Canada about the problem and no response Tried again No response I guess this company does not respect warranties or there customers Since I could not get it to work over weekend I chucked it No good The other problem I had with Brother Canada Was they would not respond in English The only email I got The last time I checked Canada was a 2 language country Not with Brother Canada Maybe we should change name just to Brother. Anyway You should be aware of this company if you want a good shopping experience Lets see if they post this I have a screen shot of the review I bet they don,t
Not helpful (0)Report