Brother HL-L8360CDW Colour Wireless Laser Printer
- Colour laser printer offers an ideal printing solution for offices and small workgroups with higher print volumes
- Prints at a speed up to 33ppm in black and colour along with resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, it blazes through your biggest projects
- 2.7" colour touchscreen display makes it easy to navigate the menu or print from cloud services
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet allow for smooth, seamless connectivity across wired or wireless networks
- Automatic duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper for convenience and reduced paper consumption
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray can be adjusted for both letter and legal-size documents while a 50-sheet capacity tray is ideal for a wide-range of sizes
- Mobile compatibility means you can print from your device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC
- Advanced security features include a built-in NFC card reader and Active Directory support to authenticate network users, restrict printing, and prevent access by unauthorized devices
- Compatible with super high-yield 6,500-page replacement cartridges for low-cost printing
- Brother HL-L8360CDW
- Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages)
- Standard Yield Colour Cartridges C/M/Y (1,800 pages each)
- DR431CL Drum Unit (30,000 pgs)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Basic User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- AC Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 155 reviewers who responded, 135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really a great value for the money- December 9, 2019
I just started a new 2 year IT degree. I needed an inexpensive high quality printer for classes. Getting a great printer for a reasonable price was the key. I was actually surprised to see how much this printer offers for the money. I have had the printer for 3 month and have run about 2000 sheets with full color text and images on about 25% of the output. so far the images have been quite good. Our second printer is a HP PageWide Pro 477 dn. Typically the injkets do a slightly better printout with color images, but the Brother Laser does a far better job on printed material. I think I made a good choice so far with this printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An amiable printer- February 7, 2018
I bought this printer because my new computer did not have a sluggish USB 2 connection, which the old printer needed. I found the wi-fi connection a vast improvement, because I had grown to accept but dislike the tangle of connections under and behind my desk, but also was enchanted by the brisk printing, the capacious storage for blank paper, and the excellent color vaues of this printer. I even prefer the curious sequence of (very quiet) noises it makes as it prepares for and delivers its prints. I am, however, still confused by duplex printing, but no doubt I will sort it out if I spend enough time with the manual.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Printer!- February 4, 2018
I was the technology director for a school district for many years and I bought Brother printers on several occasion. I have always appreciated Brother printers' performance and reliability. This new color printer is for my personal use in my home office. I am extremely happy with its performance so far. The printer was very easy to install on my home network. The only slight issue is that there is some paper curl when printing single sided output. Double sided print does not curl the paper. I have tried correcting this in the driver features without success. However, I consider this a minor issue. I am looking forward to several years of service with this printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.