Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS WiFi 20.2MP 12x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Sold out online
- Canon HS system features a 20.2MP high-sensitivity CMOS (back illuminated) sensor and powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor for high-quality stills and video
- Captures images at 7.2fps and Full HD 1080p video at 30fps
- 12x optical zoom (25-300mm) offers shooting versatility getting you closer to the action
- Intelligent IS (image stabilization) minimizes blur by applying the ideal shake correction for the shooting situation, including Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Tripod modes for stills; and Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Active Tripod IS modes for video
- Built-in WiFi and NFC offers easy sharing and transferring of images and videos to your compatible mobile device
- 3.0-inch LCD with 461k dots offers easy viewing during shooting and playback
- Hybrid Auto feature records up to four seconds of video before each image captured, then combines each clip and still into a video recap of the day
- Story Highlights in-camera feature compiles images and videos from a certain day or event into a mini highlight reel with music and effects
- Creative Shot mode creates 5 additional images with any of 46 in-camera filters applied for unique images with artistic flair
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- PowerShot ELPH 360 HS (BK)
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- Battery Pack NB-11LH
- Battery Charger CB-2LF
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 484 reviewers who responded, 438 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So Much Fun!- October 28, 2021
Ok I am in love with this camera! I am in college and bring this camera with me everywhere. Everyone always makes fun of me since we have cameras on our phones, but having this forces me to take pictures without being on my phone, so I have more fun! It has this mode called creative shot which gives you six images for every picture, and adds random filters, cropping, and makes the pictures look crazy! As in crazy fun! The only downside is that the screen did break. There is something wrong with the camera internally, but Canon has a year-warranty where I could get it replaced for free. But that would mean giving up the camera for about 2 weeks and honestly I do not want to give it up!!! I always end my nights with a few hundred photos and loveeeee going through all of them. When I go out or am with my friends, I literally just point and shoot and I can't even the see what is on the screen but I have so much fun with it, and some of the creative shot filters and edits are amazing. I would definitely recommend this. Best Buy College Crew members receive products to write honest, unbiased reviews. Reviewers have been provided products free of charge and may have received nominal compensation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recent Shots- September 4, 2021
The camera is light and compact, it is a replacement for my previous model that I had had for 7 years. It has travelled the world and fits nicely into your pocket. It is an unassuming camera but takes some great pictures. I am happy with my new camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can not recommend- December 27, 2019
I have been doing photography for over 15 and is an awful camera. I have had 5mp cameras with no optical zoom that shot photos 500 times better than this one. I bought this because I wanted something compact I can take anywhere but that doesn't work if it can't take crisp pictures. There is pixelation in every photo even in good lighting. I will be returning this camera it definitely is just awful and a disappointment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far it's a great little camera.- November 1, 2019
It seems to be a very versatile camera. In automatic i does a fine job for those hurried point and shoot times. In the manual mode, it allows you to change the aperture for high contrast, bright, or dim subjects. The camera also has presets for dark conditions and even fireworks displays. Having owned it about a month I'm still learning all of it's capabilities.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera. Bad recharge design.- July 12, 2019
This camera performed well and as advertised. The one killer that caused me to return it was the charging design. Coming from a 5 year old Sony, I never needed an extra battery. I could simply plug in any micro usb power source when the battery got low and keep on shooting without missing out on the event. This camera had no means of onboard charging. The battery has to be removed from the camera and placed in the cabin wall charger to be recharged for a couple hours. The wall charger also had no provision to use usb power in 2019. The need to keep removing the battery left me feeling that I would wear out the battery cover lock over time. I rerurned the camera and bought another Sony.
Not helpful (0)Report