Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS WiFi 20.2MP 12x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
- Canon HS system features a 20.2MP high-sensitivity CMOS (back illuminated) sensor and powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor for high-quality stills and video
- Captures images at 7.2fps and Full HD 1080p video at 30fps
- 12x optical zoom (25-300mm) offers shooting versatility getting you closer to the action
- Intelligent IS (image stabilization) minimizes blur by applying the ideal shake correction for the shooting situation, including Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Tripod modes for stills; and Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Active Tripod IS modes for video
- Built-in WiFi and NFC offers easy sharing and transferring of images and videos to your compatible mobile device
- 3.0-inch LCD with 461k dots offers easy viewing during shooting and playback
- Hybrid Auto feature records up to four seconds of video before each image captured, then combines each clip and still into a video recap of the day
- Story Highlights in-camera feature compiles images and videos from a certain day or event into a mini highlight reel with music and effects
- Creative Shot mode creates 5 additional images with any of 46 in-camera filters applied for unique images with artistic flair
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- PowerShot ELPH 360 HS (BK)
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- Battery Pack NB-11LH
- Battery Charger CB-2LF
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 457 reviewers who responded, 415 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Basic Starter- September 15, 2017
This camera was purchased to record YouTube Toy opening and reviews. We didn't want to spend too much since we've invested in a camera for photographing already. So we opted for a simple, compact camera with video capabilities for our toy reviews. So far so good, except my only complaint would be the battery life. I'm used to having my Canon Rebel Eos Xs and rarely ever having to charge it, but this requires a charge with every use it seems. Other than that, it's simple, easy to use and love the auto settings it comes with! Wish the wrist strap had a safety strap to tighten since it is such a sleek camera, I've almost lost it to a pond.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera. Bad recharge design.- July 12, 2019
This camera performed well and as advertised. The one killer that caused me to return it was the charging design. Coming from a 5 year old Sony, I never needed an extra battery. I could simply plug in any micro usb power source when the battery got low and keep on shooting without missing out on the event. This camera had no means of onboard charging. The battery has to be removed from the camera and placed in the cabin wall charger to be recharged for a couple hours. The wall charger also had no provision to use usb power in 2019. The need to keep removing the battery left me feeling that I would wear out the battery cover lock over time. I rerurned the camera and bought another Sony.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It's ok- April 7, 2017
I purchased this camera after reading the reviews and it seemed like the perfect choice for me. It takes good pictures, BUT it is so slow. I specifically got this for when I go in labor and was trying it out at my kids birthday. Very disappointed that it took so long to snap a quick pic. A friend I had not seen in over 20 years came to the party and we took a few pics or so I thought. Went home excited to view all of them and most pics did not turn out. Friends had even been taking photos and 4 people had made comments on how slow it was. I will be returning this, as it has been used only 2 times and I want to be sure my labor is captured for lifetime memories.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.