Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
Model Number: 2515A003
Web Code: 10119028
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
This Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens packs some solid features into a lightweight and portable design. Ideal for street photography, portraits, and close-ups, this prime lens is great for full-frame DSLRs and also works well as a portrait lens on APS-C cameras. You'll enjoy crisp detail with minimum flare even at maximum aperture.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
The Nifty Fifty
- This Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM prime lens is lightweight, portable, and versatile, making it the perfect travelling companion for that trip to Paris you've got coming up. Ideal for portraits, close-ups, and street photography, this lens is a fantastic fit for full-frame DSLRs and doubles well as a portrait lens on APS-C cameras.
- This 50mm fixed focal length prime lens is great for a day out sightseeing and does well in low-light conditions thanks to its f/1.4 maximum aperture. That means your pics of your evening stroll down the Champs-Élysées will come out in sharp detail.
- The EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is equipped with 2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics to eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. The result? Sharp images with minimal flare even at the maximum aperture.
- The 8-blade aperture lets you get creative with your photos. You can focus in on your friend standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower while defocusing the background to create a beautiful bokeh effect for a truly stunning photo.
- This lens features the extra-small Micro USM autofocus so you can quickly and quietly focus in on your subject. This'll ensure those shots of Venus de Milo at the Louvre are taken without disturbing your fellow art admirers. If your camera's autofocus isn't getting the job done, or you prefer to be totally hands-on, you can always switch to the full-time manual focus.
Apparent Focal Length with APS-C/DX Sensor
Apparent Focal Length with Other Sensor
65 mm with APS-H
Horizontal Angle of View with 35 mm Sensor
Horizontal Angle of View with APS-C/DX Sensor
Fixed/Prime Focal Length
Horizontal Angle of View with Other Sensor
30° 46' with APS-H
Closest Focusing Distance
Overall Linear Extension
Filter Attachment Type