Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Retain fleeting moments in clear detail
- Effective 24.1MP CMOS sensor (APS-C format) helps you realize your potential for great photographs
- DIGIC 4+ processor provides faster image processing and improved performance
- ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over
Capture life through a lens
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens is optimized for use with the T7's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box
- The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens
Convenience comes standard
- On-board feature guide to help you maximize the camera's capabilities
- Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror) viewfinder for easy viewing of potential shots
- Large LCD screen with resolution of approximately 920,000 dots allows you to clearly see the photo immediately after capturing it
- Built-in flash in the pentamirror (auto pop-up, retractable) allows you to take great quality photos even in low light situations
- SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility to take as many photos as you want
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology enable almost instantaneous sharing of photos
Storage & Interface
- EOS Rebel T7 Body
- Eyecup EF
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Neck Strap EW-400D
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- EF-S18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II
- Lens Cap E-58 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 237 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Value- September 17, 2019
I've been a Canon guy since the 70's. I got the T7 as an upgrade to my aging XTi. Except for not wanting to plunk down a lot more $$$ for a full frame sensor this camera does pretty much everything I need. For a little more the T7i has a faster ISO, a flip out screen, and a newer processor. Nice but not absolutely necessary. I can use all my EOS lenses too. This is a great starter camera if you're serious about learning photography with lots of features and manual capabilities too. Why buy a Canon instead of the Nikon... Some people drive Fords and some drive Chevys... If you look at photos from both you would be hard pressed to tell any difference. Canon lenses are superb IMHO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but T6 feels better made- March 20, 2020
I've been using different DSLRs for party photography for several years now and I quickly fell in love with the t6. When I recently bought a personal DSLR I knew that I wanted a canon and was going to purchase the t6 but I figured I'd go for a t7 since it supposed to have better features. It is definitely a great budget camera but I did notice that some qualities have diminished in the t6. For instance the cameras finish is rough and feels cheaper than the t6 and the flash on the camera can be fussy. I generally take some great pictures with the camera but I like the older model better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice beginner camera- August 17, 2019
Bought this to take jewelry photos. Did great after I played with the manual settings. I did notice the auto focus didn’t work the best for close up little objects like rings. But manual focusing looked great. Started using it at my sons football game and using the sports preset setting and the photos are awesome. My 8 year old took all the pics last game and you couldn’t tell he was not a pro. The video was pretty good for a camera also. Price is right for what I needed. Thinking of buying another and letting my kids take more pics of the games from both sides.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.