Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Kit
Retain fleeting moments in clear detail
- Effective 24.1MP CMOS sensor (APS-C format) helps you realize your potential for great photographs
- DIGIC 4+ processor provides faster image processing and improved performance
- ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over
Capture life through a lens
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III lens is optimized for use with the T7's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box
- The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens
Convenience comes standard
- Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror) viewfinder for easy viewing of potential shots
- Large LCD screen with resolution of approximately 920,000 dots allows you to clearly see the photo immediately after capturing it
- Built-in flash in the pentamirror (auto pop-up, retractable) allows you to take great quality photos even in low light situations
- On-board feature guide to help you maximize the camera's capabilities
- SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility to take as many photos as you want
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology enable almost instantaneous sharing of photos
Storage & Interface
- EOS Rebel T7 Body
- Eyecup EF
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Neck Strap EW-400D
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- EF-S18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 DC III
- Lens Cap E-58 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not get this one, get the other one- December 29, 2019
Canon has two kits with the Rebel T7. This is one, the other, for just a little more, has a better lens with image stabilization. You want that lens, not this one, if you are ever trying to shoot in dim light (anything indoors without flash, or not during good daylight outside). Google "Canon 18-55mm image stabilization test" and read about how crucial the image stabilization is. Even a cheap point and shoot beats this lens in low light.
Not helpful (30)Report
- Camera is only as good as it's user- April 23, 2021
I'm a professional/hobby photographer. My previous camera was a Rebel T3 which was unfortunately stolen with $2000 of my other kit. This camera works perfectly. I have zero issue with image stabilization as previously reported. You need to change the settings if you're planning on shooting in low light to ensure a more stable photo, but this is standard with DSLR. I've shot long exposure by hand with the kit lense and have it framed now. Camera is fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Overall Nice- July 26, 2019
I used this camera in my film class last year. Whether the assignment was making films or taking photos, this camera was amazing. It was really easy to pick up and learn, and overall a very fun camera.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Beginner- October 6, 2018
I have rated this camera as a 5 as i am new to this. I am just starting to enjoy something I should have been doing years ago . I love this camera cant wait till my favourite time of year. WINTER
Not helpful (5)Report
- Good for beginners- November 12, 2020
I like my camera, user friendly and clicking awesome photos.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (35)Report
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns