Celestron Motor Drive for AstroMaster / Powerseeker EQ Telescope Series
Equip your AstroMaster or Powerseeker equatorial mount with this Celestron motor drive and your telescope will automatically track the stars as they move across the sky. Designed specifically for the Celestron CG-2 or CG-3 equatorial mount, it'll keep your object in the eyepiece for long periods of time with only the occasional adjustment required.
- This small, easy-to-install motor drive is designed for your AstroMaster or PowerSeeker equatorial mount
- Works with any setup that uses the Celestron CG-2 or CG-3 equatorial mount
- Makes it possible to track stars automatically as they move from east to west through the sky
- When properly polar aligned and the RA drive is attached and running, only occasional adjustments will be needed to keep objects in the eyepiece for long periods of time
- Single axis motor runs on a 9V battery and can easily be used in both northern and southern hemispheres