Cobra SC201 Full HD 1080p Dash Cam with 2" LCD Screen, Cabin View & GPS
- Dashcam with dual-view capability lets you record both the road and the inside of your vehicle
- Full HD 1080p resolution allows you to see everything on the road with incredible detail
- Wide viewing angle of 140 degrees covers an expansive area with minimal distortion
- Integrated LED lights provide a clear cabin view of the vehicle's interior when it's dark
- 2-inch display allows you to review the footage directly from the dashcam and access various menu settings for easy control
- iRadar app provides red light and speed camera locations as well as hazard alerts in real-time for an improved driving experience
- Advanced parking mode starts recording when an impact or motion is detected
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity lets you upload the footage to compatible devices
- Built-in GPS provides valuable speed and location information to help in disputed situations or mishaps
- Cloud features allow easy access to recorded videos (requires Wi-Fi) from anywhere so you can review, edit, and share your footage
- Fleet management lets you monitor in-cab activity, offers evidence in the form of footage, and improves overall vehicle security
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- When the camera had a 5 star rating...- January 10, 2021
Functionally the cameras work , that’s about where the positives end, paid for installation, it didn’t even come with a harness to wire it into the car it plunge into a cigarette lighter so I can only use the thing while my car is on, I specifically bought this because it said it came with a app that you can watch the camera in real time and transfer videos to the cloud, good luck Still haven’t gotten the camera to sync to it and I’ve tried with two different phones, spend your hard earned money elsewhere i tho if they cobra was a trustable brand but I’ll never buy anything from theses snakes again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This is the perfect camera to feel safe with!- October 5, 2020
I bought this because I wanted the safety of having a camera for my car especially now that I have kids. It was so easy to install and i did it in minutes. It records the front view of the car and inside the cabin. The picture quality is amazing and it's so easy to view from the app on my smart phone too. I added a picture and left my hand in it so you can see how big/small the camera is. i like that it's small b/c it doesn't take up much space in my car and it's not that noticeable or distracting. i hope this people find this review helpful because i was looking for the right camera for a while and i know it's not easy for people who aren't technical experts like me! I highly recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Software useless, but great picture- September 11, 2021
I love this camera because of the front and rear facing features. I also love the fact that I don't have to worry about a battery like the Rexing this replaced. The camera is heavy and the window mount would kept falling off especially when it got hot outside. I replaced that with an aftermarket rear view mirror mount. The software is useless and could not get it to show the video on my phone. Additionally, when turning on wifi on this camera to connect to the phone, my phone signal would not work. So can't use that feature. I turned off all of the driving aids, because they are useless and just annoying. Using a USBC to MicroSD adapter, I can just connect the card directly to my phone and watch what I want.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.