Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Available to ship
- Contoured design with comfortable finger rest is designed for right-handed users
- 17 fully programmable buttons can be assigned with frequently used keys, macros, and actions for improved gameplay
- Key Slider control system lets you change the position of the side buttons to suit your playing style
- Includes 3 memory profiles to save customised settings for multiple users
- PixArt PMW3391 sensor with native 18,000 DPI offers incredible accuracy and speed
- Highly durable construction with 50 million click-rated Omron switches, sturdy scroll wheel, and braided cable can survive intense, everyday gaming
- Dynamic four-zone RGB backlighting brightens up your mouse with colourful hues
- iCUE software allows you to personalise settings such as RGB lighting control, macro programming, button remaps, sensitivity customisation, surface calibration, and more
- Connects via USB 2.0 Type-A port
- Compatible with PC
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 523 reviewers who responded, 462 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mouse, clumsy software- December 21, 2020
Very solid mouse for the price, better than the Razer MMO mouse I had previously. The adjustability in the side button panel was unexpected but is very welcome. The main buttons feel very sturdy and I suspect this mouse will last me a while. The only two negatives I have are related to the force required to actually "click" the mouse wheel (mouse button 3), it definitely needs more force than other mice I've used. The second negative isn't really about the mouse, it's about the iCue software. It's not the most intuitive which forced me to spend a bit more time getting things re-mapped and customized, but once I figured it out it wasn't too bad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last mouse you’ll ever need- July 3, 2021
Probably the best mouse I have ever used. (Period). The thing that honestly caught my attention for this specific mouse was the programable buttons on the side. It’s best features are - Capable of making profiles for - lighting, Button configurations, DPI settings. I personally have them set per game. -Surface calibration in case you play on different surfaces like I do. Couch, bed, table, pad. You can almost get rid of a keyboard with just this mouse. I use a half keyboard (Excalibur) with this mouse. Perfect pair. The only con I would say is that I wish it could’ve been Wireless or at least optional like were you could recharge or use with a USB cable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Advanced Gamers- January 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The CORSAIR SCIMITAR RGB ELITE MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical is a pretty good gaming mouse. The features that I like include: 1) Ability to scroll quickly on menus and to have control of the mouse while doing so. 2) The numbers on the left-hand side of the mouse allow for quick configuration of games. 3. ) The numbers help with easy commands. 4.) The mouse is comfortable in my hand while gaming and it's lightweight. 5.) Like that it has backlit colors that can be changed as needed. So far from testing this mouse, I have seen no cons. If I should see some later, I will update my review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Side Buttons Stick and are Mushy- May 25, 2021
I've had the prior version to this mouse for 3 years and have had no problems. I purchased the Elite, to upgrade my mouse but the buttons on the side are sticking and mushy. Regrettably, I purchased this product and let it sit on my shelf and by the time I started using it and noticed that specifically the 4 button sticks, it was too late to do a return. I'll be trying to have this resolved by Corsair via the Warranty but overall I'm very disappointed, especially considering how great my Pro version has treated me over the years. I enjoy the lighter "Elite" version, but I'll be sticking with my old mouse until I can get an Elite that doesn't have sticky side buttons.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT MOUSE BUT FAULTY SCROLL WHEEL- September 14, 2021
I really liked this mouse. The buttons are perfect for my hands and you can adjust them. The software is easy to use and easily customizable. However, the scroll wheel is cheaply made. I had to RMA the first one because the scroll wheel stopped working properly after only a month use. I would be scrolling down on a page and suddenly the page would scroll back up and vice versa. And forget about scrolling fast, the web page would jump up and down. This affected gaming since zooming in and out would be a pain in the butt when the screen would bounce in and out. Currently on my second one and the same thing happened so I resorted to my old reliable Logitech G600 which is $40 cheaper.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.