Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Memory (CMW32GX4M2E3200C16)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Kit of two 16GB DDR4 memory modules enhances your system's performance for smooth multitasking
- 3200MHz memory speed effectively boosts your system's processor performance
- 16 CAS latency improves the performance of the RAM
- Carefully screened ICs enable enhanced overclocking capability
- Custom designed PCB offers enhanced signal quality for excellent performance and stability
- XMP 2.0 support allows the memory to automatically adjust to the fastest yet safe speed with just a single BIOS setting
- High bandwidth and quick response time ensure optimal performance on the latest Intel DDR4 and AMD motherboards
- Dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting featuring 10 super-bright RGB LEDs per module complements your computer setup with colourful lighting
- Corsair iCUE software lets you completely control and customise RGB lighting to match your processor or other Corsair products (sold separately)
- Wire-free design makes installation easy and simple
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 128 reviewers who responded, 125 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- When You Slip Drugs to Your PC- March 21, 2021
I really don't know what to say about a RAM review other than they work, they OC to 3200 in the bios using the XMP profile (only way you'll get the required advertised speeds), and depending on your case, your PC will always look like there's a rave in the case despite front-facing fans. I mean honestly, RAM is a great metaphor for drugging your PC and seeing higher performance, and lots of colors. Vengeance Pro are great and are not too tall that my CPU fan couldn't clear them, though you need to install the ram before the fan, otherwise you have to take the fan off again. Clearance is not the same as space to work...these things are tall to accommodate the extra RGB.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Depends on RGB addict to be, but for OC - not Good- February 21, 2021
Pretty slow memory kit for 2021. Overprice because of LEDs. Big numbers for latency etc + Single Rank. Crucial Ballistic Times better. RGB is nice add-on to the price ;-) (but not worth it.) LED Corsair software is 500MB size... Monstrous. Slow, sits in backgrounds... WHY?!?! Can`t hire normal programmers?! Don`t be cheap, its awful for company such size do "economy" on such sorts of things. ps. dont surprise by picture - it was attached Corsair dummy LED KIT to test - AIDA64 benchmark was going down so much, get of all of it immediately. Mostly twice slower, latency beyond 75.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome and Beautiful Ram- March 20, 2021
I love the memory, I didn't originally plan to buy RGB RAM for my first build, but it was already getting expensive, and thought, "You know what, why not?". I love having 32 gigs of ram, it allows me to use the RAM munching browser that is chrome, while also handling the other various functions of my computer. This is also great for handling heavily modded Minecraft, being able to dedicate 16 gigs of memory to the game, while also having everything else function normally is wonderful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.