Cuisinart Centrifugal Juicer
- Five speeds juice a variety of produce: use the slower speeds to juice soft fruits and vegetables such as peaches, berries, spinach and kale; higher speeds juice items like carrots, apples, beets and gingerroot
- 100 watts for smooth and powerful operation
- Die-cast and stainless steel housing
- Foam management filter disk lets you choose how much froth you want
- Anti-drip adjustable flow spout
- Quiet operation
- Large 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- 5-speed dial control with blue LED light ring is easy to operate
- 2L pulp container and 1L juice pitcher
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe for simplified clean up
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Comes with healthy, easy-to-follow recipes
- Cuisinart Juicer
- Instruction Booklet Manual
- Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 164 reviewers who responded, 154 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Put towards a bettter known brand.- June 19, 2015
Wish I had put my money toward the newest version of my previous model. This machine uses more fruit and vegetables to get a good amount of juice. When removing the pulp it was very moist compared to my previous brand which I cant mention here, which means more juice could have been extracted. Cleaning is just short of a nightmare. There are just too many nooks and crannies to clean and after washing up, leaving to drain overnight and then hand drying water still came out from under the lip of the juice collector. nice looking machine.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Used everyday!!!- August 18, 2021
We had no expectations when we made the purchase. We knew we wanted to start making healthier choices, i read all the details of SO many different machines. We decided on this one, and haven't for one second regreted it. We love being able to make our own choices about what is in our juice, and the flavors of fresh over bottled is unbelievable. The machine itself is wonderful. We can determine how fast the fruit/vegetables move the hopper, which affects how much juice you get. And clean up is not as bad as i envisioned. If you are on the fence about which juicer is for you, this one is a great one that i will down the road replace with another one from Cuisinart.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes refreshing juice!- March 15, 2014
The Good: 1. Been using this since February and I'm happy with it. 2. It's easy to use . 3. The juice pitcher is well thought of and it does its job in further filtering sediments and froth. 4. Grinds large carrots and apples with no problem. The not so good but I can live with it: 1. Cleaning the spout is difficult. I hope they can make one that is detachable (screw-in type) . Right now , if this is not properly cleaned, it can be a breeding ground for germs. 2. Takes time to clean the parts 3. Sometimes leak is experienced if you do not clear the narrow channels around the grinder.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.