De'Longhi Manual Espresso & Cappuccino Machine - Silver
- Create customized, barrista-quality espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes at home
- Manual frother combines steam and milk for a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks
- 15-bar professional pressure produces quality beverages every time while the adjustable controls modify the settings to suit your personal taste preferences
- Rapid cappuccino system maintains the temperature so you can brew cup after cup without waiting
- 3-in-1 filter holder features a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod
- Bottom tray adjusts or can be removed to accommodate taller cups
- Water tank and drip tray are removable for easy maintenance
- All parts are dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning
- Compact design fits beautifully on your kitchen countertop without taking up too much space
- Manual Espresso Machine
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 91 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great coffee for little $$- 13 septembre 2020
Are you kidding me!!!. Listen to make a good expresso you need steady temperatures and preasure and this machine has both there is one more thing and that would be the user. You do have play around with what type of coffee grind and how hard you tamper the coffee to master your manual machine. If you do wrong of course your going to have issues you'll get the same results in a $2000 manual machine. Its a great entry level machine easy to use and looks great. Oh and one more thing make sure you clean the filter and steam wand so you don't risk clogging it. I would recommend this machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth it!- 31 juillet 2017
This was my first espresso maker and I have yet to perfect the perfect latte but so far it's great. There really isn't anything negative to say. After assembling it, running it through it's hot water course, and making my first cappuccino, it was pretty awesome. Way better then spending a few dollars everyday at your local coffee shop. You could make espresso's, lattes, cappuccino's or if you just want to heat up your milk, you can do that too. A few reviewers complained about how hard it was to put the grinds in, I think once you get the hang of it, it's simple. I did have to buy a coffee grinder and espresso glasses.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for my receipt...- 12 janvier 2020
We bought this because the price was right, “but you get what you pay for.” Its been 6 months since purchase and it’s been acting up for 2 months ... we descale and take care of it, but it still clogs. Same problem With both machines - we tried 2!! . Now I’m convinced it’s not what we are doing but the way the machine is made...
Not helpful (2)Report