Web Code: 13304353
A technician will install and connect a dishwasher on-site.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
The technician will:
- Install a shut-off valve, supply line and any other minor plumbing and electrical as required up to existing branch wiring and plumbing source found near the point of install.
- Turn on hot water feed and check all connections.
- Inspect and ensure any surrounding mechanical services are intact and free of leaks following the installation.
- Ensure discharge hose is properly looped to prevent backflow into dishwasher.
- Ensure dishwasher is properly grounded.
What you need to know:
- The dishwasher location cannot be in excess of ten (10) feet from the water source (normally the kitchen sink).
- The service does not include modifying cabinetry or roughing in a new electrical or plumbing connection from the electrical panel or water source outside of the room where the unit is being installed.
- Permits are not included. If required, the technician will secure them and will charge the client directly using the QC secure payment system on-site via the client’s credit card.