Dyson HP09 Hot+Cool Air Purifier with HEPA & Formaldehyde Filters - White
- Automatically senses, captures, and traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Detects airborne particles, gases, and volatile organic compounds like NO2, using an infrared laser to measure particles in the air
- Electrochemical cell detects formaldehyde while the non-replaceable catalytic filter traps it in tunnels, breaking it down into water and CO2
- Monitors relative humidity and temperature levels in the room to help you stay comfortable
- HEPA H13 and activated carbon filtration effectively remove gasses and particle pollution
- Air Multiplier technology generates circulation power so the entire room is purified
- Fully sealed airflow and filtration system traps pollutants so they don't get back out into your space
- Long-range projection heats your room evenly while a powerful stream of purified air can help keep you cool
- Airflow is diverted through the back of the machine so it doesn't have to blow on you while it purifies
- Adjustable 350-degree oscillation delivers purified air to every corner of the room
- Quiet settings and a dimmed display won't disturb you as you read, watch TV, or sleep
- Controls include on/off, info, oscillation, fan/purifier modes, sleep mode, and fan speed controls of 1-10 for customised comfort
- Please note: Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2015 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great device but overpriced.- May 31, 2021
I own more than 6 models of hepa air purifier. This one is great because of all the bells and whistle, cool you and filters are sealed and doesn't smell + it's hability to remove formaldehyde. A bit too expensive but it should last a long time. Will update when it breaks, hoping that will be in 5-10 years. Hope dyson will make a bigger model for more cooling power or one with no heating for lower costs. Also hope for the wifi to deactive during night mode, so it doesn't disrupt our sleep cycles. That could be add via a future firmware update. Thanks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Tongue and cheek on capabilitys- April 21, 2021
Bought this machine to see if it really performed as past Dysons.Well in general it did do its job filtering fine particles but failed in capturing formaldehyde to any extent.this is why I marked it lower on scale as this was the point of selling this product.Sorry guys it really failed there everything else worked great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (23)Report
- - June 14, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report