Epson Duet Ultra 80" Portable Projector Screen (ELPSC80)
- For use with most home theatre or business projectors
- White projection screen from Accolade can be used for a wide range of applications, from home theatres to work presentations
- Includes standard 16:9 and widescreen 4:3 formats to accommodate your spaces and needs
- 65-inch standard format and 80-inch widescreen format make it suitable for a wide variety of settings
- Included bracket helps you to mount it to the wall and an included floor stand offers a wall-free setup option
- Patent-pending design with a pull-out screen is easy to set up in your home, office, or any other place
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 389 reviewers who responded, 348 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Missing Stud Nut and Bolt- April 27, 2017
We love this screen but needs more options to raise screen height. Also all screw, bolt, stud..too loose, have to use spring washer. our 2 stud nuts (3/4), bolts are missing now please replace it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid screen that's easily portable- December 29, 2020
The Duet screen leaves a bright picture and reflects the full gamut of colors your projector has to offer. It's easy to pack up and cart around. Folding on the vertical dimension gives you a shorter case which fits neatly in a compact car. The tripod doors completely on the back of the screen making for easy portability. The whole package is a little heavy. There is no height adjustment, leaving the screen around 4 feet off the ground. In some circumstances, a very slight line can be observed near the center of the screen directly in front of the tripod. Most times this is not distracting, but some may find it noticeable. The overall package is perfect for portability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect - Even without using the Stand!- November 4, 2019
This projector screen is great! The picture was clear and sharp and the colors were bright and pretty. We don't have a dedicated movie room so we tend to set up for movie night in our family room. I discovered that I am able to set the screen up on my dresser in my bedroom without the stand and enjoy movies from my bed! The bottom of the screen case was stable enough to hold it up and the screen did not tip over. Like others have mentioned before, the screen did have some curling on the top in the center - but we barely noticed it while watching the movie so this was not a deal breaker for us. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good things and a few challenges- September 14, 2018
I needed this for a non-profit group and meetings we hold for up to 125 people. The good: I like the way it folds up and how easy it is to carry. Everything is easy and intuitive. I was impressed with the dual widths, though I'm not sure I'll ever use the narrower one. The screen itself and its housing seem pretty solid. The price seemed reasonable. The challenges: As others have stated, the screen is not solid on the legs...I put this up on a table and was worried it might tip over, as the screen is way heavier than the base. I actually wished it were wider for my purposes. The back of the room couldn't see it as well as those closer in. But I knew this limitation going in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better presentations- July 8, 2011
As a frequent instructor I was pleasantly surprised that my students overwhelmingly enjoy the 16:9 aspect of my presentations. Of course I need to design my power point slides in the 16:9 aspect to avoid distortion, but if it makes them more enjoyable, that's OK with me. The unit is well designed. It's compact and sturdy; a bit heavier than I expected for a portable screen. The only drawback I have is that it cannot be raised up to let people in the back see it better, so it is not effective for large rooms. I would like to have a nice carrying case so that it will not get banged up as I haul it around.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.