Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing quickly and efficiently for all your office documents
- Features precise dot placement to deliver fast first-page-out every time and offers high-volume printing in less time
- DURABriteUltra ink cartridges use instant-dry pigment to ensure you get smudge-free printouts every time
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology offers reduced down-time and delivers high volume printing, even with heavy workloads
- Features ISO speeds of up to 21 ppm (black) and 11 ppm (colour)
- Integrated wireless network connectivity allows you to print the documents directly from your smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- USB interface offers wired printing option through desktops or laptops
- 4800 x 2400 DPI for both colour and black-and-white printing produces sharp text and crisp image details
- Automatic double-sided printing (duplex printing) helps you to minimise paper usage
- 35-page automatic document feeder allows you to streamline your workflow when you're printing, copying, or scanning multiple pages simultaneously
- 250-sheet maximum input capacity minimises the need for adding paper frequently
- Features 100 sheets of maximum output paper capacity
- Compatible with Epson T82220, T822320, T822420, and T822520 colour ink cartridges; and T822120 black ink cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great AIO!- October 18, 2020
The Epson WF-3820 Pro has checked all the boxes for us! Easy to setup, and we can print wirelessly from our PC or any of our mobile devices which is insanely convenient! The prints are high quality, and the copy function is something we use every day. A few extra ink cartridges and this will be the work horse of our office for quite awhile! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Very Nice!- October 18, 2020
Been using the WF-3820 for a few days now and I'm very happy with it. Build quality seems to be good. Features are par for the course with printing, scanning, copying & fax all available. for me the big things I look for in a new printer are easy of use (set up and actual use), print quality and connection stability. So far this checks all those boxes. Set up was a breeze. Can't say that about a lot of other printers. Wi-Fi connection is solid. Print and scan quality is excellent. Time will tell how it is on ink usage but I have no reason to think it will bad. I've owned printers from all the major brands and I can honestly say Epson had consistently been the best. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Easy to use, all-in-one wireless printer- October 18, 2020
This All-in-one inkjet printer is a great home or small office printer that offers wireless printing, copy, scan and fax. What is in the box: WorkForce Pro WF-3820 printer; Power cord, 1 black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow Ink Cartridges, Setup manuals, CD Unbox & Setup: This printer is well packaged in the box and packaged in the plastic bag with handles for easy lifting from the box. Nice thoughtful packing. After unpacking from the bag, this printer is packed with enormous packing tape for transporting. Its little overkill of packing tape and took few additional minutes to remove the tape. Setup is very easy. Switch on and the easy to use 2.7 inch color touchscreen guides you to setup the printer. It does provide quick navigation and control and the touch screen is so intuitive and responsive. You can also connect by downloading the Epson smart panel app to your IOS or android device by downloading from the Appstore. Once downloaded, its very easy to setup wireless connectivity for the printer. If you are using the laptop, just go to Epson website and search for 3820 printer and support site for driver and quick connect software for easy setup. Once connected, just insert the ink cartridges and setup is done. It does print fast with its precision core heat free technology and handles good volume of printing. It has a capacity of 250 sheet paper capacity and does auto 2 sided printing which is a must for all printers. With working from home and kids still doing home schooling due pandemic it’s a must for 2 sided printing for paper efficiency and wastage. We do have 2 laser printers but was lacking the 2 sided auto printing and was wasting lot of papers. Printing is fast and quality is excellent. If also copies well and the scanning is so seamless. With Epson scansmart its very easy to scan and edit. Overall, it’s a great all in one smart printer that is very easy to setup, fast scanning, duplex, wireless and highly recommend for anyone who needs to print vibrant color copies and is good for basic printing. Only caveat is this printer is designed to use only Epson cartridges and not third party ink cartridges and that would set expensive ink replacements. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)