Fitbit Versa 2 40mm Smartwatch with Amazon Alexa & Heart Rate Tracking - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Tracking made easy
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to know you're meeting your fitness goals
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Monitors your heart rate to track your health and achieve the optimum workout
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- 40mm full-colour touchscreen display with a 300 x 300 resolution delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance makes resistant to splashes and drips
- Black silicone band and an aluminum case provide sporty durability
- Includes small and large bands to ensure the perfect fit
- Always-on display mode lets you see your stats and check the time with just a glance during workouts or on-the-go
Power to keep going
- Lithium polymer battery delivers approximately 6 days of life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cord
- Amazon Alexa is integrated so you can use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders and do more from your watch
- NFC-enabled and syncs wirelessly with your smartphone for convenient connectivity
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and more
- Control Spotify, add Deezer playlists, and even store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small & Large Bands
- 1 x Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2209 reviewers who responded, 2004 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a reliable device- August 22, 2020
I bought a Fitbit 2 in October 2017, it worked well until July 2019 before it was totally dead. Then I purchased a Fitbit versa 2 in November 2019, and it is Officially dead today, which lasted less than one year. Fortunately, I bought extended warranty, but it is still annoying because I am not happy to see that an expensive watch which cost me more than $200 worked less a year. I like the design, functionalities and look of this fitness tracker; however, I am very disappointed with the durability of this product. I am done with Fitbit and will switch to Apple Watch. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a durable fitness tracker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Replacement for FitBit Ionic- November 6, 2019
I purchased this watch using an e-Gift Card from Best Buy Geek Squad, that process couldn't have been quicker. So far I am enjoying the watch and like the clarity of the screen. I have had three FitBits in the past, 2 Charge HR's, and the Ionic that this watch is replacing. None of my previous FitBits have lasted any longer than 9 months, not really very long when you are paying about $250CDN. The Geek Squad Protection has been a saving grace but at about $80-$90 per watch and only 9 months of use before it no longer functioned, it gets a little pricey. This is FitBits' last chance to keep me as a customer. I like the watch, I hope it lasts.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fitbit - An introduction to Smart Watches- October 24, 2019
For a basic smart watch, it's a great product. I've been looking for a watch that's not the typical round face that every other Android compatible watch has. The battery life is really good, much better than most other smart watches. It reminds me of the Pebble which I miss greatly. The down side is there is not much you can do with it that is not fitness based. The always on screen is not customization. Watch faces are a bit limited and the notifications display for much too long for my liking. Coming from a Samsung watch, this is a downgrade If you are looking for fitness oriented, or you have never owned a smart watch, this is a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.