Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Induction Air Fry Range (CGIH3047VF) - Stainless
Cook faster and healthier thanks to a variety of convenient, family-friendly features
- Induction range only heats your cookware and the food inside it, keeping the rest of the stove surface cool, so you can clean up as you cook without risk of injury
- Induction elements boil up water up to 50 percent faster than an electric range, so you can get food on the table faster than ever
- Precise temperature control lets you sear steaks, melt chocolate, and everything in between with perfect precision
- True Convection features a powerful convection fan and a third heating elements to circulate air more evenly throughout the oven for fasting cooking times with more consistent results
- Air Fry lets you enjoy all your favourite guilty pleasures without the guilt, helping you make healthier choices for yourself and your family
- Quick Preheat lets you start baking in just minutes
Enjoy a custom kitchen look without the price tag of renovations
- Freestanding design fits easily into existing 29" range spaces, giving you the look of a built-in model without the cost of renovations
- Rear Filler Kit fills in the gap between your range and your backsplash, completing your built-in look while preventing food from getting stuck between the range and the wall
Keep your kitchen looking clean and modern with less work
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option delivers quick and light oven cleaning without chemicals or odours
- Smudge-proof stainless steel design resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking pristine
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 93.03cm (36.63")
- Depth: 73.66cm (29")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A lot of appliance for the money- May 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My wife, a chef, and I, have been looking for a range that would provide more precise control over cooking temperatures. We debated the feasibility of converting over to a gas range to achieve the cooking control we were looking for. We have been evaluating this range for several weeks now and can say with all certainty that it is performing beyond our expectation. The only minor issue that we have is seeing the pot location markers on the top. They need to be either back lighted or of a lighter color then what they are. This would be a easy improvement, at the same time not increasing the selling price. Frigidaire keep up the good work.
- Amazing Range!- December 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had this induction range for 5 months now and absolutely love it! I had a gas stove prior and this range is a DREAM to clean! The top doesn’t generate heat, so any food that spills over while I cook doesn’t get burned onto the stove top and I don’t have to worry about waiting until it cools down to clean it, I can clean it right after I’m done cooking. The induction cooktop also cooks my food so fast and heats up so quickly, I love it! The oven works great as well and I love the airfry feature! The only vice about the oven part is it takes a while to preheat. Other than that, this stove is perfect and I would recommend it to everyone!
- So glad we purchased this stove- February 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The induction stove top is a game changer. Water boils from cold in about 2 minutes, pre-heating pans is a snap, and no more burnt on food spills! Clean up is so easy. The oven is great, too. I am new to convection ovens, and there is a learning curve, but, so far we’ve had great results. The steam clean and self clean function work great, though you’ll definitely need to open a widow for ventilation. I’ve only made bacon with the air fry function, but, it’s quick and crispy. My only criticism is the control panel is very sensitive, and because it is right in front, hips, bellies, etc will often accidentally turn things on or change settings.