Frigidaire Pro 18.6 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Freezer (FPFU19F8WF) - Stainless Steel
- 18.6 cu. ft. freezer provides enough space for vegetables, fruits, ice creams, and other edibles
- Upright design takes up less space in your kitchen than a chest freezer
Frozen and fresh
- EvenTemp Cooling System ensures a balanced temperature throughout the unit to prevent overcooling or undercooling of stored contents
- Tight seal design locks the cold air inside to preserve the frozen food for more than two days in case of a power outage
A family favourite
- Can accommodate up to 6 bags of groceries, making it suitable for large families or special occasions that require bulk storage needs
- SpaceWise organization system includes adjustable, smudge-resistant stainless steel shelving, movable full-width door bins, divided bottom drawer, soft freeze drawer, and glide-out ice maker for flexible storage
- Built-in, glide-out ice maker can produce up to 4.5 lbs. of ice every day, so you'll always have ice for your drinks and desserts
- Auto-close doors and door ajar alarm make sure that you never leave the door open by mistake
- High temp alarm keeps you informed if the freezer temperature rises
- Digital temperature controls for monitoring and adjusting the internal temperature
Elegance for the eyes
- Smudge-Proof stainless steel resists fingerprints to maintain a sleek look and make cleaning easy
- LED lighting over targeted areas like shelves and bins enhances the look and provides optimal visibility
- ENERGY STAR Certified freezer saves energy and your money on utility bills
- 42-point quality check ensures reliable, superior performance for years
- Width: 83.5cm (32.88")
- Height: 182.25cm (71.75")
- Depth: 67.63cm (26.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Great new features!- February 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We recently upgraded from the older model to this new model. This thing is a beast in such a good way! Things to love: 1) looks amazing 2) drawers galore 3) enough room for family of 7, 4) ice maker is on the bottom and comes with scoop. I love this change because the ice maker took up prime real estate at the top on the old model.
- Great space and modern freezer- March 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a nice sleek design with the ice maker being located nicely in the lower half of the freezer making it easily accessible. The shelves are very convenient for everything from pizza to ice cream. Door shelves can be rearranged as well. Very nice and well designed freezer for anyone.
- Great unit but has issues- May 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got the unit 3 weeks ago. Looks great and plenty of storage. Interior is well designed and lit. Issues are that under normal running it is not quiet and after 2 days it has started making a very loud rattle noise when the pump switches off. We hopefully have a service tech coming out to look at it soon so we will see if he can fix the rattle noise. I would recommend to register the unit straight after purchase as I think that this helped me in getting a tech out quickly. I would have given this a higher rating if it wasn't for the issue we had straight out of the box.