Frigidaire Professional 36" Under-Cabinet Range Hood (FHWC3650RS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- PowerPlus 3-speed fan delivers powerful airflow, quietly moving up to 400 cu. ft. of air per minute to help eliminate smoke, vapours, and lingering cooking odours
- Stainless steel finish adds modern style to any kitchen, while smudge-proof design resists fingerprints and cleans easily
- PowerBright LED cooktop lighting with 3 different brightness levels provides a clear, bright view of your cooktop to help make meal prep easier
- Removable, dishwasher-safe filter delivers consistently clean air circulation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Good Looks Good Design- June 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Typically not a big fan of under cabinet hoods, but this came with a new home build. This looks very high end, bigger than a typical under cab hood and works as expected for professional level. Fan can be loud on high setting, but works perfectly removing all smoke. Lights are LED in a slight blue hue and provide adequate illumination for my needs with the option of using all four or front and back only. Hood is well designed with retractable fan and light knobs. Screens are easy to remove and clean. Very happy with looks and performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Range Hood!- September 12, 2019
This model came with my new construction home. Although it is appealing to the eye, whenever you turn the fan on to "LO," it trips the breaker. I have had multiple electricians over to try and figure out the problem and the breaker has even been replaced. I had another worker come out today and tell us that "this happens all of the time with these. Your neighbor's are having the same problem. I don't even know why they make these, they're terrible." This is very disconcerting to hear. He did say he would replace the motor as he was instructed by Frigidaire. My concern is that this will not fix the problem, but will only temporarily put a band-aid on it. 3 electricians and new parts on the way ... terrible, terrible product! I 100% DO NOT recommend this product!
- Horribly Dim LED lights- February 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Lennar Homes installed these range hoods in most of the homes in my neighborhood and many, including mine have extremely dim lights. The Electrolux service technician says that there is NOTHING that can be done to brighten them. They are so dim that they are only good for a night light. No option for a bulb upgrade as these bulbs are unique to this application. The technician completely agreed that the lights are too dim but too bad, so sad for us.