Range, Oven, and Cooktop Scheduled Delivery
Range, Oven, and Cooktop Scheduled Delivery
If you’re purchasing a range, oven, or cooktop, you can schedule when you’d like the delivery to take place. For more information, please read our guide below, then once you're ready, start shopping for ranges, ovens, and cooktops.
Remember that ranges, ovens, and cooktops are big, so please make sure you measure your space before ordering, as our major appliance return policy doesn't allow for returns once they're out of the box.
Under the recommendations of public health authorities, our delivery partners are taking extra precautions during this challenging time. For large item scheduled deliveries, please be aware of these additional safety measures.
Range, oven, or cooktop scheduled delivery cost
If you live within a major urban area, scheduled delivery costs $79.99 for a range, oven, or cooktop.
If you live in a remote area, delivery cost will vary based on your location.
Scheduling your delivery
When purchasing a range, oven, or cooktop online, you'll need to enter the address you'd like your appliances(s) to be delivered to:
- If the location you enter is in a major urban area, you'll be able to schedule a preferred delivery date right away during the checkout process.
- If the address you enter is in a remote area, you'll be asked to enter a phone number. Once you've placed your order, one of our delivery partners will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
Once you've made your purchase online, you’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- add installation and recycling services to your order**
- make sure you have any required accessories
Please note that special order products have a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks, and the date may change if there are transport delays. These items are sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada.
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you live in Quebec, please note that installation is not included and can be purchased separately. If you're a remote delivery customer, these services are not available. Call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Changing your range, oven, or cooktop's scheduled delivery date
You can reschedule your range, oven, or cooktop's delivery date up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
To do so, simply give us a call us at 1-866-585-4494 with your order number handy. You can find your order number:
- In the subject line of your order confirmation email.
- In your Order History (if you placed the order using your Best Buy Canada account).
How to prepare for your range, oven, or cooktop's delivery
Before our delivery partner arrives to your residence with your range, oven, or cooktop, please ensure that:
- A person who is 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
- The delivery path is clear of any obstacles.*
- Any old appliances are unplugged from the wall and disconnected from any other components.**
*Remote delivery customers must clear their driveway and walkways of obstacles for delivery to the door. If the delivery truck can’t reach your home because the driveway or walkway is blocked, delivery will be curbside.
*Doesn't apply to remote deliveries because they are only delivered to the door.
When your range, oven, or cooktop arrives
If you live in a major urban area, our delivery partners will:
- Move your old range to another room in your house or outside for disposal (unless it violates municipal regulations—please check your local regulations).
- Place and level your new range where requested, and connect an existing electrical outlet.
Electric Wall Ovens, and Cooktops
- Place the appliance in the room of your choice (professional installation required for built-in appliances).
Gas Ranges, Ovens, and Cooktops
- Place the appliance in the room of your choice (professional installation required for gas appliances).
- Gas appliances typically require special installation from a professional.
If you live in a remote area, please note that appliances can only be delivered to your door.
Installation and recycling services
Our appliance delivery agents will give you a call after your purchase. At that time, you’ll have the option to add installation and recycling services*. If you miss this call, please contact us at 1-866-585-4494.
*If you're a remote delivery customer, please note that these services are not available.