Fujifilm Fujinon XC 35mm f/2 Lens - Black
Your new photography companion
- Lightweight standard prime lens delivers quality focus for all those detailed shots
- Compatible with the mirrorless Fujifilm X mount
Versatile aperture to shoot more
- Equivalent 52mm focal length gives you a stunning field of view
- F/2 maximum aperture and F/16 minimum aperture provide a variety of options for crisp shots
Fast, reliable focus
- Internal focus system and stepping motor-drive AF for fast and silent focus
- Closest focal distance of 35mm and 0.14x maximum magnification produces reliable in-depth focusing to shoot your desired subject
- 9 round diaphragm elements (with 2 aspherical elements in 6 groups) treats you to amazing bokeh
Made for shutterbugs on-the-go
- Weight of 130g means this is extremely lightweight and easy to carry
- Length of 46.5mm and a maximum diameter of 58.4mm is very compact for travel
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's plastic - but great peformer at a great price- March 28, 2021
Plastic version of a Fuji favorite. I'm glad they made this plastic version because as far as I can tell, optically it's very similar to the all-metal version (in fact I can't really tell the difference myself; bokeh is still very nice and from what I've read elsewhere, the optics are nearly identical, just the construction is different along with the absence of the aperture ring). I do miss the aperture ring, but to save $200 it's worth it. Plus this lens is very light and fits into a coat pocket nicely. If you want a good standard prime lens, this is the one (as 35mm on Fuji is equivalent to a 50mm on a full frame due to the crop factor).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Xf or xc doesn't matter for my use.- July 18, 2021
I wish every fujinon xf lens has a xc version at half the price like this one is. I don't make money off of photography so I can't justify buying an xf series lens for my Fuji xt3. But I've been told this xc version works optically identical to it's xf counterpart at the same focal length, which is exactly double the price.. And I don't know about that but this one has been amazing for my use. I have no problem losing the aperture ring. I don't need whether resistance so lack of that isn't an issue at all. Autofocus is awesome. It's not at all a loud lens. The lens is do tiny makes my xt3 look more beautiful. I got complements from many bystanders. I couldn't be happier with this lens. If there is one thing I can ask it is if they could include a lens hood. But that's okay.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lens for the price- July 20, 2020
A friend of mine was asking my opinion on some fuji cameras, however I didn't own a fuji camera. Long story short after reading some reviews I bought a refurbished x-e2 (and love it). I checked out the product specs for this 35mm lens and thought it would be good to have with the camera. I like the lens and would recommend it. I like prime lens and this focal length as well. There's some focusing with my feet but I don't mind. Check it out if you are on the fence.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inexpensive greatness- September 18, 2020
I own an X-T30 and shoot with the kit lens, wanted a prime to go along with my occasional shooting of kids, trips, etc. and at $200 for a Fuji prime! thats too good a deal to pass up. Yes it's made of plastic, but unless you're trying to show off your money or need weather sealing, this lens is a no brainer for any enthusiast. Sharp, quick focusing and super light. Image quality is outstanding.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lens for great price- May 12, 2021
I like this lens a lot. Definitely can't get super close to subjects, but you can really get some great bokeh effect with it. I use with an X-T30, which is not weather sealed either so no reason to get the more expensive version of this lens over this one if you're using that camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns