GE 2.8 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Combo (GFQ14ESSNWW) - White
- Front-load electric washer and dryer combo is easy to load and unload, and washes and dries your clothes in a single step
- 2.8 cu. ft. capacity provides ample space for big laundry loads
- Non-vented condensed drying system can be installed under a counter or in a closet without the need of an external vent
- White finish offers an elegant look that blends into most decors
- 14 wash cycles including delicates, heavy duty, quick wash, and whites, and 4 drying cycles can handle all your laundry loads
- Auto Wash + Dry automatically sets the optimal dry cycle based on the selected wash cycle, or you can select the dry cycle manually
- Steam wash penetrates deep into the fabric fibres to loosen stains without damaging the fabric
- Automatic release of detergent, bleach, and fabric softener dispensers at optimal point during the wash cycle makes the laundry process easy and saves precious time
- Sanitize cycle cleans at elevated temperatures to kill common household bacteria
- Add a Garment feature makes it easy to pause the machine and unlock the door to add a last minute items to the load
- Stainless steel drum will last for years to come
- Width: 59.54cm (23.44")
- Height: 84.45cm (33.25")
- Depth: 65.1cm (25.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Laundry Centre
- User Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 415 reviewers who responded, 357 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Different soil washing, temperature, and load size- December 14, 2020
Since my last 2 apartment size washers were of another brand, I bought this washer only on my great experience with past GE washers. To my surprise this small size washer is just as efficient as a full size washer with all the features for convenience and satisfaction of a clean wash added with amazing technology of drying the laundry as desired tumble, low or normal. My clothes smelled clean and felt nice and dry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful Little Machine- July 10, 2020
This is a great little work horse, and fixes perfectly in my little New York apartment. I have no complaints. I love all of the features.Yes, the cycles may take a little longer, but that is to be expected. Clothes are clean and dry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filter is BOOGER to deal with!- August 21, 2021
I'm just days away from having my machine 4mos. I couldn't for the life of me get the filter open with a quarter as suggested for monthly cleaning. I tried repeatedly to no avail. I tried a flathead screwdriver - nope! I tried a pointed knife to get a better angle - nope! FINALLY, a butter knife did the trick. Then I placed a plastic plate underneath to capture water since the suggest bowl would be IMPOSSIBLE due to proximity to floor once opened. I'm sure if I had managed to open this booger sooner there wouldn't have been near the fluid inside - HAVE A TOWEL UNDER MACHINE NEAR FILTER OPENING and avoid the headache I experienced!! Since I am religious about cleaning the lint ring after each load, I certainly didn't expect the volume of debris in the filter itself. It doesn't look like much, but it was absolute nightmare wrapped up in and around the peace sign built into the interior of the filter ring. Have scissors nearby - that or Excedrine Migraine, lol! - because this was anything but a peaceful experience. Don't get me wrong, I still love the convenience of this machine over going to a laundromat ANYDAY! I'm just disabled so getting on the floor is difficult. Having weak hands makes this even harder to do =(Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good- February 4, 2022
On high spin made a thumping sound on floor; I had to adjust the feet repeatedly to get it the stop but I did put it on a riser. I'd recommend a riser because it is difficult to clean out. I had a similar setup in Italy and had it on a cement slab above the floor. The one I have is commercially designed for washer and dryers in the states. See photo. As you can see on bottom left a machine is the filter and drain compartment. You need to clean and wash out. I perform more frequently as it can get foul if left undone or underdone. GE does have a recommendation for interval. Overall good machine and does not take up too much room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This works great- June 3, 2021
I have now had this combo unit for 2 weeks, I have run a dozen loads thought it. It has worked perfectly. I had concerns that it would not dry well, my concerns were unfounded as it performs flawlessly. I truly like to be able to put a load in, head off to work and forget it. When I get home the load it done. It is relatively small, the load size is about then same as my previous Bosch high efficiency front load washer unit. It takes approx. 3hrs-10min to run a load through. Overall, I happily recommend this unit. My only caveat is that it is not adequate for larger families with heavy laundry demands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report