GE 2.8 Cu. Ft. Front Load Steam Washer (GFW148SSMWW) - White
- Front-loading design allows you to stack washer and dryer to maximize space
- 2.8 cu. ft. capacity is perfect for smaller spaces like apartments, studios, or condos
- Steam function penetrates fibres and breaks down stains to leave your clothes spotless
- 14 wash cycles and 5 temperature options deliver the perfect wash for any load
- Stainless steel basket is resistant to rust for long-lasting durability
- Soft-close lid with hydraulic technology means no more banging lids
- Energy Star certified to save electricity and money
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- Dimensions: Width: 59.54cm (23.44"); height: 84.45cm (33.25"); depth: 65.07cm (25.62")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 512 reviewers who responded, 455 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great small washer with supper features- April 14, 2020
We really like the GE compact stackable washer which we purchased with the companion dryer. The washer has very good capacity and senses the size then adjusts the water level and length of cycle. You can vary cycle settings to customize the cycle additionally. The only comment is that if the washer is even half full, the machine really vibrates on higher spin cycles. We use medium for towels and jeans and it works well to remove water without vibrating too much. Overall, this washer is a winner with excellent cleaning, cycle customization and a equally good companion dryer which is stackable. Great solution for a small space laundry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Quiet- December 1, 2020
One great issue I had before purchasing a washer was it’s ability to be SILENT considering I live in an NYC apt building an was concerned about disturbing others. Besides all the amazing features this washer comes with for example steam wash and sanitize which are equally important during these times of pandemic, this machine is so quiet. Might be my most favorite feature of all! Pros: easy set up. Set up, plug into and use. No stress, no hassle. Small and neat. I fit it into a closet and it’s a beauty. I really love it and haven’t regretted it. I wish I could get the dryer but the voltage isn’t compatible with the building :(Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek design, decent capacity, easy to operate.- November 25, 2020
My real rating would be 4.5 Stars - taking half-star off as it seems to be not as quiet as the 14 year old 27" GE "Profile" front load washer it replaced. it is subjective, or perhaps the old washer was a very quiet model. We only had and used - very actively - the new washer for a short time, but very enjoyable experience so far. Sleek practical design, easy to operate menus with lots of flexible programming. Very adequate capacity for a compact size 24" washer - fits small family needs perfectly (we wash small loads, but often). Highly recommend to anyone, who needs to save space and do not practice large loads.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report