GE 28" 16.6 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (GTE17GSNRSS) - Stainless Steel
Storage for All
- 16.6 cu. ft. capacity offers ample space to store plenty of food items for your whole family
- Top mount freezer design lets you easily access the frozen foods
- Free-standing refrigerator that is easy to relocate anywhere within your home
Versatile Storage Space
- Sliding snack pan, adjustable shelves, and door bins provide flexible storage space to accommodate tall and bulky items
- One freezer shelf and two freezer door bins make it easy for you to organize the frozen items
- Edge-to-edge glass shelves give a stylish look and are easy to clean
- Reversible door lets you place the appliance in a convenient location
- Frost free defrost system avoids messy defrosting procedure
Guaranteed Energy Saving
- Certified by Energy Star, this appliance delivers energy-efficient performance to save money on energy bills
- Width: 28"
- Height: 64.75"
- Depth: 32.62"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 531 reviewers who responded, 449 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek & Simple.- October 10, 2019
This is a simple, no frills refrigerator/freezer combo that fit perfectly into the compact space that I have available for a refrigerator in my kitchen. I've only had it for 3 days, so I can't say a whole lot about it other than it's exactly as pictured and true to size. My only complaint so far is that the compressor is a bit loud and the whole unit vibrates a little bit (to the point where a few beer bottles inside were clinging together slightly). I believe this issue will go away once the whole unit runs a little longer and settles into it's new home in our kitchen. If it weren't for the initial vibrating and compressor noise, I'd give it a 5 star review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works better now that the compressor is new.- January 14, 2021
This is my 2nd one. First one had a terrible noise and was told to deal with GE. Disappointing. I was on hold for 30 minutes and gave up. The dealer was able to make the appt. Finally the technician advised I needed a compressor. Disappointing since it was brand new. I was told it could take 2 to 6 weeks to obtain the part. Finally the appliance store replaced it. It's now working well. No constant loud noise. It's a refrigerator that has a top freezer. Bad design since I've hit my head 5 times already. Remember to take a step back before standing up to avoid hitting your head. Otherwise, it's a refrigerator. Nothing too exciting until I hit my head again...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice looking, storage is average at best.- February 15, 2021
Nice looking fridge for the price. Basic features only, nothing fancy. The door storage is not maximized to take advantage of room for a third shelf, just void space. Drawers are small and tight. The shelves in fridge are adjustable but not to any configuration that seems to make sense. Can’t store any tall items anywhere but in door, and even that is significantly limited. I would have looked at an upgrade model but was limited by the space I had to fill in my kitchen. I would not buy this model again due to the stated limitations. The one nice feature is the slope of the freezer floor that keeps stuff from sliding out, the top wire shelf could use a similar design change.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.