Haier 18" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (QDT125SSLSS) - Stainless Steel
- Adjustable upper rack and 8 place settings for washing flexibility that fits your lifestyle
- 47 dBA noise level is equivalent to the amount of noise made by rainfall for quiet operation
- Stainless steel tub and nylon rack material for impressive corrosion resistance and durability
- Feather touch electronic controls feature a 3-digit countdown display
- 4 wash cycles include Autosense, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, and Sanitization options
- Autosense cycle provides the ideal cycle time adjusted based on soil levels and water temperature
- NSF-certified Sanitize option with high-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces by 99.999% the bacteria found on dishes
- PIRANHA Hard Food Disposer features a stainless steel blade that pulverizes food particles at 3600 RPM -- comes with a removeable filter
- 4-level PowerScrub wash system with PowerShower
- Powerful wash arms enable exceptionally clean dishes
- 1 - 12 hour delay start for easy scheduling
- Dedicated silverware jets and Glasses Selection modes ensure cutlery, utensils, and glassware come out sparkling clean
- ADA Compliant with low-profile installation means this dishwasher is perfect for 34" counter top heights and raised subfloors
- Energy Star certified
- Width: 18"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 24"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 18” Dishwasher- June 1, 2021
I’ve had this dishwasher about a month. So far works as expected. No heated dryer- open the door a few inches after the cycle ends -but not an issue for me. Installation instructions could be better. In my research this is essentially the same dishwasher as the GE Profile.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Learn the tips and tricks first!- May 16, 2021
This dishwasher is obviously smaller than normal, but it’s Way smaller than I thought and is very picky with what you can put where. My set of dishes has a large plate and a small plate. The large plates are too tall for the bottom rack and the small plates are too tall to put in the front of the bottom rack and doesn’t allow for the soap receptacle to open during the cycle. I will say you HAVE TO get Finish (successful for me) or Jet Dry for it to dry properly; I spent WAY too long figuring that out and coming out with soaking dishes before then. The instructions are really helpful to turn off that automatic cycle initiator.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Dishwasher for size and price- November 5, 2021
I had to very last minute find a new dishwasher and with the way supply chain is right now I was worried I wouldn't be able to get one for months. This one was available right away and I read some reviews and it did seem mostly positive so I ordered it. I am happy with it so far, it's pretty quite and gets my dishes clean. If you have ever owned a smaller dishwasher you know a lot of them don't have a drying cycle. I find that once the it's done just propping open the door allows the dishes not to collect all the steam and I let it sit for a couple hours and most things are dry. This has been an upgrade for me and even though I was forced into it, I am happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dynamo but SS finish shows all!- November 26, 2020
The finish on this dishwasher is not great as it shows all fingerprints and smudges right away. The SS finish is coated so it scratches easily and is not repairable like other truly SS appliances. This tiny dishwasher is a dynamo in getting pots, pans, and dishes clean in a quiet way. It does not have a start/pause button which is something I wish it had. Also, controls are on the top so make sure it fits under countertop with room to spare.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not crazy about it- May 19, 2022
It looks nice and works well but that's about it. That is why I give it 2 stars. I don't like the setup of the curved prongs. It's hard to put some dishes and bowls in it. I have to take out the utensil container in order to put in a pot and wash the utensils by hand. My previous dishwasher had straight prongs and was able to move my utensil container anywhere that I wanted and it was able to fit over the prongs. This container only goes in a certain spot and does not fit over the prongs. I also don't like the wide spaces on the bottom tray. Small things can fall through that I can't fit on the top shelf. I wish I had my old dishwasher back. Sometimes progress isn't always better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.